30

Much love to you all  for continuing to read my book and all🥹🥹🥹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I after Kamari let me go i pulled the hair tie from my wrist and put my hair the best tight bun that i could.

"Ight now don't get ya ass beat Renee" Kamari smirked tryna play in shit in a serious as moment like that. I mugged him, "Kamari don't fuckin play wit me right now" i bucked at him making buck back at me.

Before he could even reply i took off running towards the backyard where everyone was still at tryna calm down the situation. "Bitch got get checked into the hospital ho you seem mentally ill" the baby mama laughed at Mara who was tryna get outta Lorenzo's arms. "I swear bitch im gone kill yo ass!!" Mara yelled back as tears ran down her face.

Ummmmm ok.

"Bitch i want chu to try it"

Mara let out a sinister laugh giving me a icky feeling.
Is this bitch fro real crazy!?

Soon as Jay seen me it like he knew what i was about to do and he slowly stepped back from in between da two arguing.

The baby mama noticed and spoke up, "Jay where you going" she asked confused.

"Oh shit she back" i heard some some say.

Yup bitch im back.

The baby mama turned her head towards me and fear was in her eyes. "Look girl i didn't mean to spit on you, that was for her delusional ass right there" she stated pointing at Mara who was still tryna get outta Lorenzo hold.

"Bitch ion give a fuck who it was meant fo, all that matters is yo nasty ass spit came in contact with my fuckin face and now i have to beat yo fuckin ass for that nasty trifilin ass shit" i mugged her and before i let her say anything grabbed her by the head with both hands and pulled her to the ground, immediately got on top of her and started beating the fuck outta ha ass.

I wasn't gone let this ho breath not one second cause i was throwing punch after punch, while she was screaming and crying about how she wanted someone to come get me of ha.

Nah bitch you should've thought about it before you thought it was a great idea to even spit on somebody.

Puss ass ho.

I grabbed her head and started banging it onna ground.

Ho lucky it was fucking grass.

"Damn she doin her ass in" Someone yelled making other agree.

"Who da fuck let this bitch on my sister what the fuck" some girl said coming from the back.

Next thing i know i feel someone pull me by my hair and on the ground. Then all of a sudden Mara Bulldozed her ass and pushed the girl on ground and started stomping her ass out, but some other girl came and started swinging on Mara while she kept tryna stomp on ole girl.