Chapter 25: Breakfast Parley

After our foray through pleasure, Namjoon lay with me for a good while, half dozing, before stirring. He pulled me closer to him, kissed me softly and suddenly announced, "I need a shower." He moved to sit up and turned to me with a question in his eyes, "Wanna join me?"

I moved to my side, propping myself up as I considered him. "Would you like me to scrub your back?" I asked, a playful light in my eye.

He raised his brow, already recognizing the look in my eyes, as if I were a cat and he the mouse, and responded, feigning hurt, "Yeah, but if you don't want to..." He trailed off, still pretending hurt, and though he was joking, there was a faint sense of disappointment that was clear to me, even if he did not want to push me to do something I didn't want to do. He slid out of the bed, and I watched him walk towards his closet to root around for fresh clothes.

I slipped out of bed and walked quietly behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist, and laid my cheek against his shoulder, "I will wash your back for you, Jagiya." I murmured gently and kissed the skin on his nape.

He half shook his head, then turned in my arms, "You really don't have to." He told me as he wrapped his arms around me in return. He looked down at our bodies as they connected, and ogled the fullness of my breasts as they lay against him. He stated, "But I would really love it if you did."

I kissed him softly as an answer, my lips lingering on his and we lost ourselves in the kiss for a long moment, before we both pulled away. Still in the embrace, he laid his forehead against mine and whispered, "I think I could kiss you forever."

I laughed softly and pecked his lips, moving from the position we were in, to grab my clothes. I commented lightly, "Forever is a long time. I would know."

I felt his eyes on me as I padded around his room, my skin on full display and sensed rather than saw his shrug when he responded, "That's not a problem for me." I peered at him from the corner of my eye and grinned at his statement, then grabbed the shirt that I had discarded during our love making and pulled it over my head. I picked my clothes up from where I had left them the night before, grabbed his clothes from him, and suggested he find us towels. He grabbed a few towels from a stack that had been placed in his room, and we walked from his room, across the hall to the bathroom. We dallied in the bathroom, staying in there longer than necessary, but so thoroughly enjoying each other that it took us a good hour before we were done. When we came out, both dressed, we walked to the kitchen hand in hand and joined a few of the others who had come out for breakfast.

It wasn't a secret to any of them that we had showered together. They had heard our laughter and other telling noises coming from the bathroom and were not at all shocked to see that our hair was wet and our cheeks flushed from another love making session. Hoseok grinned at Namjoon and asked him, "Sleep well?"

Namjoon glanced at the other man and nodded, "Mostly."

Hoseok looked at me and grinned even brighter, as Namjoon and I found seats at the counter, "How did you sleep, Felina?" He asked me.

I winked at him and stated, "I didn't. Not a bit."

Hoseok chortled with laughter and Jimin, who sat near Hoseok, slapped his hand to his mouth to keep the food from shooting out of his mouth as he held his laughter in, then began to choke on it. Yoongi walked by and stopped, calmly pounding Jimin's back while the man recovered. I looked at Hoseok and politely asked, "How did you sleep, Hoseok-ssi? I hope well?"

He took a drink from his orange juice and looked at me, "Uh, call me Hobi." He suggested before informing me with a light tone, "I slept pretty good. I'm jealous of you though. It would have been great not to get any sleep, too." He waggled his eyebrows at me, jokingly.