-Seventeen- || -Mix up-

(Extremely Shot chapter)

Jade woke up late that weekend, Fleur was still asleep next to her it was 11 am so the dorm was early as Cassie and Toni were already up and probably in the common room already.

She moved slowly and quietly as to not wake up the sleeping blonde, she was still a little disoriented and picked out the first shirt she found, which was unfamiliar but just left it as the fact she just got up. She wrote a quick not saying that she was in the common room and that she didn't want to wake Fleur.

She buttoned up the shirt and tied her hair into a messy bun and slipped out into the corridor walking down the stairs to the common room,

Reed, Cassie and Toni were sitting in their usual spot doing some kind of homework. "Your up late—"Cassie started before she turned around and looked at the tired red head.

"—and apparently not a student at this school"Reed chuckled pointing out the blue shirt she was wearing that clearly had the Beauxbaton badge on it and the name Delacour clearly embroidered.

"So are you Mrs Delacour now?"Toni teased as Jade felt an arm close around her waist and looked down to see Fleur in her Quidditch jersey. It was far too big for her and Fleurs top was slightly too small but it wasn't too noticeable in comparison.

"That 'as a nice ring to it you know"she teased cuddling into Jades side, Jade was slightly taken aback but felt a sense of pride.

"You look amazing in my clothes, you should take them more often love"Jade laughed kissing her head, butterfly's forming in her stomach.

A/N

Thank you all so much for the votes, it motivates me to write more even if it is just short fluffy filler. I am truly grateful and appreciate every vote and comment

Have a good day!

Fizzy x