Chapter 13- No Lights

Bri's P.O.V.

My life flashed before me the second I hit the side of the smooth mountain. Someone shrieked my name as I tumbled down. I was laughing. Wait- why am I laughing? Why am I falling? Why-

I hit the ground hard. Someone shrieked again. I felt twisted and broken. Broken and twisted. In pain. What was my little moment there? Why did I jump?

 Jump. Fall. Die.

The voice was whispering to me again. Die? Darkness engulfed me. I then saw a face. Mark's... with his swirling black eyes. His body suddenly disappeared, replaced by a dark figure and white swirling eyes. Mark's ghost.

I tried to move, but it only resulted in my suffering. I screamed, hearing footsteps.

"Bri!" Voices screeched, voices pleading for help.

I tried to twist the opposite way in which it hurt, but then I heard a snap. I screamed louder than anyone could believe, although I couldn't hear myself. I could see, either. Darkness. No lights.

There were things touching me. I shrieked more.

"Stop! Stop!" I pictured my body.... it was like a third-person view.

Suddenly, Mark's ghost came back into my darkness.

"Get away from me!" I sobbed as he approached.

Mark lunged at me, screeching. I felt another snap, but then everything stopped.

Dead.

Dani's P.O.V.

Dark, Warfstache, and I were walking along the side of the road. I held out my hand as a signal that we needed a ride. Dark had left my body after I was fully under control; I was only in control of my thoughts and feelings, so when he made my lips stretch wider, I groaned.

I suddenly felt a surge of pain and emotion... though it wasn't because I was in pain. I dropped to my knees, twitching. Dark and Warfstache stood over me, wondering what was happening and trying to stop it.

Bri. It was Bri.

I clenched my hands around my throat and I felt a snap and searing pain, although I had no physical wounds. My vision blanked and I got a picture.

Bri was lying on the ground, all twisted and bloody. Her neck was at a very awkward angle. People surrounded her- my friends and Jay.

Then I got a picture of Plier. He was laying on the ground, also all bloody, but he wasn't twisted. Suddenly, everything went dark and then a figure walked towards me. Mark. Mark then faded away and then another figure came. Mark was now darkness and had white swirling eyes.

I screamed and sat up from the vision.

"Get up, a**hole. Time to go," Warfstache growled, unfazed.

I put my hands on my neck as Dark lured me onward. Bri... she has nothing now. She has no lights. Forever.