Locker

October 2nd 1959 7:30am

Here I was again taking the same rout to school I wasn't looking forward for today since Their were rumors already being spread about me. I was never a popular kid I was more of a side character and I liked it that way because it made my life easier but now thanks to Akita I'm not going to be a side character I'm going to be well known but not for a good reason. I sigh as I turn the corner revealing my terrible school.

As I walk down the hallway I felt everyone's eyes on me I wanted to go home and pretend to be sick so I can skip the day but it was too late I was already here so what was the point. As I approached my locker I start to notice people giggling and whispering and I soon figured out why, there was a lot of writing on my locker I could tell it wasn't from one person since the hand writing was different. As I read all the hurtful things people wrote I felt like crying but I couldn't I felt trapped, I felt I no longer had control over my own life, like I was some kind of broken puppet. the writing said stuff like: "You should go kill yourself" "I've always known you were weird" "I hope Sam and Akita kill you" "you're a real dumbass". I didn't know what to do and I was trying to decide if I should run out of the school and go home or start crying right their, but then Kaori walks up to me and grabs me by my wrist and drags me into one of the practice rooms. "Oliver...I'm so sorry.." she says as she gives me a hug and that's when my tears I was holding in decide to fall "They all want me dead" I say while wiping away my tears but they wouldn't stop "That isn't true- look..." she sighs and sits down on the floor crisscrossed and pats the floor next to her, I sit down beside her and she starts to talk again "Oliver you did nothing wrong to make all those people want you to die...they don't know what really happened, you shouldn't cry don't make them feel like they've won" she says and pats my back "why shouldn't I cry? they got like half the school to hate me and the other half probably don't even know who I am to even care! I'm so sick and tired of this Kaori what's the point of living through all this pain when I can just end it all, and of course you wouldn't understand-" "OLIVER!" Kaori interrupts me and I look over to her and she was crying "Oliver you and I both know I was bullied by Sam and Akita too and I lived through it and you can too so please don't die!" she pleads and it made me feel bad. "I'm sorry..." I say still crying, I pause for a moment and take a shaky breath "I promise...I won't die"
I say still crying trying to be happy, she smiled and hugged me.

Later that day...

The day went by with kids whispering rude things to me and bullying along with my stuff going missing. But just as Kaori said I made it through the day barely....