The Moonlight

Beca didn't think anything could be worst for the Bella's, but she couldn't blame Emily for what happend, Emily was nervous and she couldn't help that; plus it was her first riff-off. While the other teams were partying, Beca walks with Emily away from the all comotion "hey Em, did you really write that?" she looked like she was going to answer. Until a very angry looking Chloe came up to them "You should'nt have done that Emily, now DSM thinks they have the drop on us" Beca was starting to get really angry at Chloe for yelling at Emily.

She wasn't surprised when Emily started apoligizing "I'm sorry, I panicked, I understand if you want me to crawl under a rock and die" Beca's head snapped up, feeling like she had just been stabbed in the stomach, she turned to Emily. "Hey we don't want that" then she saw Chloe was still glaring at Emily, saw Beca repeated it to Chloe "Hey, we don't want that" with Chloe walked off but instead of being angry, she had a smirk plastered on her face "step one: complete" her expression then turned back to angry as she watched DSM gloat about their victory.

When Beca turned her attention back to the taller brunette, she saw she was almost on ther verge of tears "She hates me" was all she said. Beca put a reassuring hand on her shoulder "She doesn't hate you, she's just upset" Emily looked into stormy dark blue eyes and could feel a blush starting to appear on her face.

She turned her head away before Beca could see it and mumbled a "Thank you". Even though she didn't look like crying anymore, she could see Emily was still quite upset and or embarassed, Beca thought for a moment "How do I cheer up an 18 year old girl.......I Know "! Beca smiled at the younger, but taller girl "I swear to god, everyone is freakin taller then I am......I just have to buy a taller pair of shoes" she realised she was just smiling at Emily, so she went into action.

"Hey, Em" Emily's attention returned to the older but shorter girl "Yeah?" Beca grabbed Emily's wrist, still smiling a smile that made butterflies explode in Emily's stomach. "Come with me for a second". Emily just nodded her head, and Beca started dragging her by the wrist, through the crowd of dancing, drunk people. The made it to the front door of the mansion that wierd acapella fan owns, Beca opened the door and immediately Emily feels the frezzing night time air, before she even has time to blink Beca had pulled her outside.

Emily curiously looked at Beca, who was looking up to the sky "um, Beca, why are we out here?" Beca put her hand on Emily's chin and Emily blushed at how soft Beca's touch was "This is why we're out here" Beca moved Emily's head to gaze up at the moon.

It was breathtaking, the stars were shining and sparkling with beauty and the moon was floating proudly in the sky shining as bright as a diamond. "Its amazing Beca" was all she could say, Beca smiled at the younger brunette "when I was younger and my parents would fight, I would always stare up at the moon and think about things that would make me happy or just random crap".

Emily looks at Beca, remembering that she didn't know much about the Bella Leader "what do you like?"Beca turned to her giving her a little smile "well I like art, dogs, I used to have the biggest obessession with Pokemon and obviously I'm into music". Emily grinned "Okay, what type of dog, did you ever draw or paint anything, what Pokemon game did you play and what's your favourite song?" Beca gave Emily her classic 'Beca Mitchell Badass' smirk "Are we playing 20 questions now" she asked with bucket loads of sarcasm in her voice.

Emily didn't say anything, waiting for answers, Beca sighed knowing Emily wouldn't say anything until she answered her questions "um...my favourite type of dog is a labrador, I sketch things and I do a bit of painting, uh...I played Pokemon Red when I was younger and I may or may not have bought the most recent one. And um...my favourite song is 'Loser Like Me the Glee Club version'".

Emily was surprised at what of a nerd Beca actually was, a really adorable nerd, wait did she just described Beca as adorable. Emily saw that Beca's attention returned to the night-sky, so she took this opportunity to get a good look at Beca. Emily face tinted red "I shouldn't be looking at her like this...but I can't help it, she's just so, so, HOT. With her beautiful curly hair and deep dark blue eyes and a smile that shines brighter then the stars".

Then realisation hit her like a baseball bat would wak a baseball "oh crap. I have a crush on Beca Mitchell".

Meanwhile...

Chloe smiled to herself as she walked over to Jesse and his girlfriend Tina; a nice girl, who seemed to get along with Beca really well. Jesse saw Chloe and yelled "Yo! Red, did step: one, work" Chloe smirked "oh yeah. They fell for it hook, line and sinker" Jesse smiled "great now on to step: two, one question...what's step: two and does it involve me"? Chloe smirk turned to a grin "no, it doesn't involve you or me, but I need to know something Jesse" Jesse smiled genuinely "of course Red, wha'chya want to now"?

Chloe expression changed into a serious one, she looked him dead in the eye "How long have you known Beca was at an internship and why didn't you tell me".

Author Notes:

Here it is. Why are these chapters being pains in my ass. But anyway, THANK YOU ALL for your suggestions. It makes me feel really happy to know I have supportive followers. But I bet you want to know what Chloe's master plan is well it's set out like this;

Step 1: Get Beca and Emily know eachother better.

Step 2: Get them to admit their feelings to either herself or Fat Amy.

Step 3: Turn the Bella's mess up performance into an excuse for Emily and Beca to connect properly.

Step 4: When at Copenhagen, let them connect better, to the point of one of them to almost kiss the other.

Step 5: Get Emily to admit to Benji that she likes someone else and just wants to be friends.

Step 6: Win Worlds and live happily ever after.

Yeah. But at this point in the story Chloe's just winging it. But I think Emily and Beca having a heart to heart moment is what this story needed. Yeah so I hope you guys like this chapter, and I guess I will hear from you.

I'm Aca-Out. *Doesn't realise your still reading* 

SunsetBlade123: Okay Mum where did you put my 3DS?

Sunset's Mum: I don't remember hun

SunsetBlade123: But I was so close to finishing the Pokedex, do you know how hard playing Pokemon Alpha Sapphire is?

Sunset's Mum: Actually I think your brother has it.

*SunsetBlade123 realises your still reading and sighs*

SunsetBlade123: Do you see what I have to put up with...anyway goodbye...for real this time.

[End of SunsetBlade123's life scene]