The Retreat and Familiar Tunes Part. 2

Warning: Slashing is mentioned in this chapter.

"This Sucks" was all Beca thought as she was trying to get herself to sleep. But it was very hard since she is cramped in a crappy tent with 10 other girls, she was also a little put off by Chloe's comment about 'wanting to experiment more'. She sighed "There is no way I'm getting to sleep now, *internal sigh* might as well take a little walk around the lake". She carefully got out of her sleeping bag and quietly made her way out of the tent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...

Anna was sitting on her couch, playing 'Candy Crush' on her phone, that is until her phone started ringing. She saw it was Beca, she probably shouldn't talk to her, since Chloe told her that they were meant to be doing team-bonding "But what if Beca was calling, because of Em".

Her contemplating took to long, and Beca's call went straight to voice mail "hey cuz, its me, um I kinda need to talk to you about something important. Um, you're probably asleep by now..um, just call me when you're awake, bye". Anna knew what the important reason was, but she thought why not let Chloe's little three-man team do the job.

Anna thought for a second and then pulled up Twitter on her phone. She was still typing, when her girlfriend walked into the lounge room, the blonde looked curiously at her girlfriend. "What are you doing?" Anna just smiled at the quirky blonde and gave Brittany her phone.

Brittany took the phone and saw that Anna's Twitter page was up and she had just posted a new Tweet. Brittany read the Tweet out loud "Dear Loyal American Followers, a couple of friends of mine are competing for a very awesome world championship and I would really love it if some of you could come, the championship will be held in Copenhagen, myself, Brittany Snow, Skylar Astin, Anna Camp and Rebel Wilson will be attending so keep an eye out...oh and remember when you get there cheer for team: USA".

Brittany smiled at her girlfriend "you're so sweet, trying to help out the Bella's". Anna rolled her eyes and turned the T.V on, coincidentally her favourite show was on at that was; 'Pretty Little Liars'. Anna saw that Emily and Alison were just about to kiss in Emily's bed, she smiled at Brittany while the blonde had plopped down on the sofa and started cuddling into Anna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile...back at the camp....

Emily woke up with a cold sweat, she was breathing heavily "what the actual heck, why would that nightmare come back, I haven't cut myself like that since I was 14". She looked around in the cramp tent and saw everyone was asleep...except Beca, wasn't even in her sleeping bag. "Where did she g-" she was cut off from her thoughts when she heard the faintest sound of singing.

Emily wanted to know who was singing "its either Aubrey on camp patrol or its Beca". The possibility of it being Beca motivated Emily to quietly and carefully get out of her sleeping bag and leave the tent. She walked towards the lake and saw that a familiar petite brunette was sitting down near the lake.

Emily hid behind a tree so Beca wouldn't see her listening "You're the remedy im searching hard to find
To fix the puzzle that I see inside
Painting all my dreams the color of your smile
When I find you it will be alright
I need to try to get to where you are
Could it be you're not that far?"

Emily reconigsed the song, it was the one she was having trouble finishing...but how did Beca know it.

"You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that im singing
I need to find you
Gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you
Gotta find you