˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ (TIP) ISAAC'S NEW OUTFIT POST-SYRUP VILLAGE

(NOTE: THE NEXT ONE WILL DEFINITELY BE OPLA-RELATED SINCE I'VE NOTICED A LOT OF PEOPLE ADDING THIS AND MY OPLA STORY TO THEIR READING LISTS AND SUCH! BUT I WANTED TO ADD THIS HERE REAL QUICK FOR THE OG SINCE I HAD POSTED IT IN A BONUS CHAPTER THERE AND I FIGURED I SHOULD ADD IT TO THE ART COLLECTION I'M MAKING HERE!)

This is Isaac's primary outfit starting Post-Syrup Village because his clothes are the worst to wear on a pirate adventure. (he arrived in the outfit I usually would draw myself/my persona in which is a short-sleeved blue hoodie, grey shorts, and then he wore like normal tennis shoes but I didn't mention the shoes cuz I feel like they weren't too important tbh. But uh-the shoes were definitely more fucked up even before home boy got isekai'd because my shoes usually suffer a lot of misfortune.)

But after he, Nami, Zoro, Usopp, and Luffy save Kaya she would give Isaac a new outfit as well as glasses since poor boy is nearsighted af so he's been squinting a lot to get by so far.

And on his pant legs he painted the bisexual flag on the right leg and his own version of a Jolly Roger on the left (He didn't know what it really was at the time but he saw the one on the flag of the boat Nami stole from the Buggy pirates and he thought it was cool so he went "I wanna make one" so he did).

And then his hair had already been growing out a bit before he came to this world so now he has a topknot/ponytail-thing (I saw Aki from Chainsaw Man with one and I think I just ended up really liking how that looked and tried kinda mimicking it. And I don't even watch CSM).

 And I don't even watch CSM)