˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ (ITSB) ISAAC'S OUTFITS FOR ROMANCE DAWN/ORANGE TOWN

(NOTE: AYO OPLA FANS ARE FINALLY GOING TO BE FED TODAY~!!!! I'mma try and definitely do more drawings other than outfits like the first drawing I posted but it probably will be outfits a lot because I wanna provide visuals for my self-insert's outfits during certain story arcs since all the characters seem to have different ones. Also sorry if you were expecting one of those godly photo edits for OPLA but these are my normal type of drawings because I am not blessed with incredible photo editing skills like a bunch of Wattpad writers are. But I hope you'll like this anyway! Also sorry none of these drawings are in color, I'm out of state and I didn't bring any of my coloring stuff with me because I didn't think I'd need it. And while I do make digital art until like 4 days after my birthday in last month I'd been having a really hard time drawing traditionally and now I've been able to more and these recent drawings I've actually ended up really liking so I'm kinda just trying to milk out these good drawings while I can.)

So obviously if you read the title these are the outfits for the first 2 episodes of the live-action, and in case you somehow didn't notice, these are the exact same outfit except in the Orange Town he doesn't have the cloak and there will be a re...

So obviously if you read the title these are the outfits for the first 2 episodes of the live-action, and in case you somehow didn't notice, these are the exact same outfit except in the Orange Town he doesn't have the cloak and there will be a reason for the cloak being gone when I write out Romance Dawn so just bare with me on that. But what I can tell you is why the same outfit is used for both: So in the prologue it explains how Isaac has been able to survive in this new unfamiliar world he's found himself in for 3 months despite getting a bounty pretty much on Day one and without knowing much about literally anything. This survival method being Isaac having to steal boats and do some pickpocketing in order to not only get what he needs to survive (Ex: food, fresh water, a weapon, stuff like that) but also be able to get off and away from an island should he ever be found out at his current location. (Also I forgot to mention he has a sword by the time he gets to Shells Town because I was really fucking sleep deprived when I was writing that prologue out so it completely slipped my mind, but too many people have read it now so I feel weird about changing it, but it'll be mentioned from now on don't worry. But uh-obviously getting a weapon is expensive and then you need food and water a lot more than multiple outfits I feel so because this is me I prioritized food and water over clothes. He would've started out with the same outfit as the original (short-sleeved blue hoodie and grey shorts) but he would end up buying his outfit in Romance Dawn later down the line because not only were his original clothes not too great for what kind of world he's in right now, but they also got fucked up real quick and by the time the first month had passed he was considered especially recognizable by his outfit so he got the cloak and bandanna and all that for disguising himself.

 But after Orange Town Nami gets him another set of clothes and then like in the original story Kaya gives Isaac some other outfits so he'll have different outfits at that point.

BUT HERE YA GO GUYS!!!