˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ (TIP) HALF OF ISAAC'S ARC IN GENERAL

(NOTE: ALRIGHT SO AS OF YESTERDAY EVENING I HAVE ACQUIRED A SAMSUNG TABLET AND STYLUS FOR BETTER PORTABILITY WHEN DOING DIGITAL ART SO I'MMA BE TRYING TO DO A LOT MORE OF THAT!!! I started with the drawing below. Uh-I'MMA WORK ON THE REST OF ROMANCE DAWN IN OPLA AND SYRUP VILLAGE IN THE OG IN A LIL BIT AFTER THIS!!)

 Uh-I'MMA WORK ON THE REST OF ROMANCE DAWN IN OPLA AND SYRUP VILLAGE IN THE OG IN A LIL BIT AFTER THIS!!)

I thought this would be funny sorry-

But uh-like the title says this is just a summary of half of Isaac's character arc which is beginning to have an existential crisis and then eventually overcoming it. The 2nd part being getting stronger with combat, his newfound abilities, *cough*relationshipslol*cough*, and obtaining more knowledge of the new world he's inhabiting. (Which means when a certain archeologist joins the crew you know that'll be something he especially tries to learn about around that time)

Maybe I'll do something similar with his OPLA counterpart because even though it's kind of the same there's also the added bit where he needs to relearn to interact with others for longer term since he would join Luffy's crew which will get progressively bigger as time goes on. (Even though as of now we only have the East Blue Saga crew in OPLA so including Isaac that would be only 6 people) This is obviously due to the 3 months he spent in this new environment trying to survive on his own, unlike the original story, with friendly interactions for him having been sparse until he met Luffy and joined the Straw Hats. And then obviously I mentioned in Chapter One (and tbh it kinda shows through how I write some of Isaac's dialogue because he's a self-insert and I myself have this issue), Isaac for most of his life even before being isekai'd struggled with social anxiety. I have this aspect here because it's my story and self-insert so I'm trying to kinds cater to myself and a lot of the context regarding Isaac's "homeworld" life will be semi-autobiographical. I'll maybe go a little more in depth about that stuff when I get more into that bit in story.

(SORRY THAT EXPLANATION WAS LONG OOF)

Tbh if I do an OPLA!Isaac version of this drawing it'll probably be based on the social anxiety aspect because I can think of several jokes I can do with that especially regarding some of the aforementioned "semi-autobiographical" context.

Anywho-I hope you like the drawing because I'm hoping to do more digital art for this art collection!!!