Chapter 1

Jeongyeon's POV:

I awoke to the sound of our song feel special blasting through the room.

Nayeon had it set as her alarm, yet surprisingly it hadn't woken her up yet.

I groaned, it was a good song but hearing it every goddamn morning was pretty annoying. reaching over a sleeping Nayeon, I pressed pause on the alarm.

I rolled myself out of bed, throwing on a sweatshirt before heading downstairs.

"Morning Hyo." I said, entering the kitchen

"Morning Jeong." she replied, handing me a cup of coffee as I sat down at the kitchen counter.

I accepted it and gave her a smirk.

"Have fun last night?" I asked, taking a sip of my coffee.

"What?" she asked.

"These walls aren't soundproof ji." I replied.

Jihyo blushed. "Shut up." she said, turning to the stove to start making breakfast.

"Honestly I always thought you would be the top in you and Sana's relationship but judging from last night..." I continued.

"And how about you and Nayeon?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at me.

It was my turn to blush. "Whatever." I said.

She just laughed at me before continuing to shuffle around the kitchen, apparently trying to recall how to make scrambled eggs.

"Sure you know what your'e doing?" i teased.

"Yes." she replied coldly.

"Good morning!" a chipper voice said from the hall.

Jihyo and I both turned to see Sana trotting into the kitchen.

"Morning babe." Jihyo said, walking over to Sana to give her a kiss on the cheek.

I rolled my eyes.

"Is everyone else still asleep?" Jihyo asked.

"I think so." Sana replied. "they must have had just as much fun as us last night huh?" she nudged Jihyo's arm.

Jihyo blushed again.

was i the only one who didn't do it with someone last night? I thought to myself.

"So what are you making?" sana asked.

"Scrambled eggs." Jihyo replied.

"Yum! i'm sure they'll turn out great!" sana said, grinning.

"We'll see." i said.

Jihyo glared at me.

"Good morning everyone." Mina said walking in, Momo right behind her.

"Where the hell is the coffee?" Momo asked.

"Right here, miss temperamental." I said, gesturing to the coffee pot .

She too, glared at me before pouring herself a cup.

"Jihyo, make sure you don't cook those eggs for too long," mina said, "They might burn."

"Relax Minari she's got it under control." Momo said sipping her coffee.

"Yeah cause we all know how good Jihyo is at cooking." Nayeon said, stepping in behind me.