Chapter 2

Jihyo's POV:

"Jihyo!"

I heard sana call my name from the other room, she sounded exited.

Sana was sitting at the kitchen counter, grinning at her phone.

"What is it?" i asked, As i entered the room.

"Look!" She showed me her phone, giggling.

I glanced at the screen, it was a picture of me and sana at one of our latest concerts, sana was hugging me while kissing my cheek, i had my eyes squeezed shut and was grinning madly.

I smiled at the memory.

Then my eyes fell on the caption.

'Sahyo getting bold!!!' It read.

"Shayo...?" I asked, looking up at sana.

She smirked.

Then it hit me.

"Is that our ship name?"

She giggled and nodded.

I turned bright red. "i... i didn't know they shipped us." i said, flustered.

She walked over to me and leaned in close to my face, tucking a strand of my long black hair behind my ear.

"I like it." she whispered in my ear before slipping out of the room, leaving me speechless.

I entered the living room to find everyone was already there, i wasn't surprised though, i had slept in late that morning.

Nayeon was speaking on the phone with someone and pacing across the room. I glanced at mina who mouthed, "Managers". I nodded, and made my way over to the couch.

I plopped down next to Jeongyeon who was looking pretty under the weather. who would blame her though, after last nights events.

I glanced over at sana. She gave me a small smile, i didn't return it.

Suddenly, Nayeon hung up the phone and let out an exasperated sigh.

Everyone glanced up at her as she spoke. "they still don't know where she is." she said. "they said we should try to take our minds off of it until they can find her, and to make sure word doesn't get out to the press."

We all nodded solemnly.

I sat up and made my way to the front of the room.

"Listen up everyone," i said. "I know this is tough, but we can't let it get in the way of our job. We will continue training, promotions, and interviews like usual, unless we are told otherwise. Above all, we can't let this news spread. You all have the week off, but next week we will resume our normal schedule. Got it?

Jeongyeon gave me a look, probably amused by my sudden speech. The rest of the members voiced their acknowledgement before heading their separate ways.

It was now just me, jeongyeon, nayeon, and sana. Jeongyeon got up with a sigh, clearly not in the mood for this. I too, headed for the door, passing nayeon on my way out, We made eye contact, creating a sort of tension between us. I then brushed by her and made my way to the hall.