Back to school, or rather, jail

I'm walking in a dark forest when I hear a familiar voice calling my name, then another, then another, until there are eleven voices calling my name. Some I recognize, Jason, Reyna, Percy, and Nico, amongst others.

Suddenly, they materialize around me. One by one. Percy and Jason at the front. Next to Percy is Hazel and some buff, Asian kid with a baby face.

Next to Jason is a beautiful girl with feathers in her hair and a very familiar Hispanic boy with curly hair and dust on his clothes.

Reyna, Annabeth, and Nico are there, too. They're running towards something, or rather, away from something. Suddenly, the ground around me rumbles, and long tendrils shoot out, grabbing them one by one. I reach forward to help, but I realize that I can't move. A figure emerges from the earth itself, draped in a grass green dress and covered with a veil. She looks like she's asleep, but then she speaks, and it's that awful voice that Kelli spoke in. "They will perish, one by one. And the Earth-Mother will rise again!"

Suddenly, I am pulled back as if I am connected to a bungee rope, and loud laughter fills my ears. Laughter that chills me to the bone. Evil laughter. Then the sound of a honking car horn envelopes me.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Earth to Willow. We're at school now!" Stiles screams, honking the horn. I wake up from my slumber and rub the sleep from my eyes. We were at school already. "Finally, you're awake. I've been yelling for the past 15 minutes," Stiles says angrily. I give him a look, "It's your fault for making me go into the woods at midnight!" I reply. He huffs, "Well, I'm awake, aren't I."

"You're a whole other species. We humans need sleep!" I snark back. Stiles rolls his eyes and leaves, "Come in if you want!" He yells behind him. I grab my bag and check in the mirror to make sure my hair doesn't look like a rat's nest. Luckily, it looks somewhat presentable. I look down to see myself dressed in an oversized sweater and jeans. Lydia would be mad. I pull myself out of the car and slam the door behind me. I can see Scott's bike at the parking lot next to Jackson's Porsche.

As I walked towards the beige and red school, or rather, jail, I saw Stiles and Scott talking seriously. I'm about to call them when I see Scott lifting his t-shirt. Beneath it is a bandage soaked in blood. Stiles pokes the bandage, and Scott flinches, putting his shirt down. They both start walking towards the entrance. I approach them and hear that they are talking about wolves when Stiles says excitedly, "You're kidding me!" I choose that moment to come up from behind and sling my arms over their shoulders. "So, what up?" I say. "Nothing," they both reply.

"Right, that's why you have a bloody bandage around your stomach," I reply sarcastically. Scott and Stiles share a look, and then Stiles says, "Scott found the body." My eyes widened in surprise. "I wish I hadn't. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month, " Scott says. Stiles moves away, "Oh, God, that so freakin' awesome. This has got to be the best thing that's happened to this town since..."

He stops as Lydia passes by. "Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia! You look -" She passes right by us, ignoring him completely. "Like you're gonna ignore me.." he trails off as I roll my eyes, and Scott and I stifle our laughs. I look around to see if I can find who I'm looking for. When I do, I turn to Scott and say, "I'm gonna meet you guys in English, Scotty," and walk towards the blond boy with light blue eyes.

When he notices me, he raises his hand in a waving gesture. "Hey Wil," he says. "Hey Will," I reply to Will Solace, laughing slightly. "Excited for your first year of high school?" I ask the 14 year old. He rubs his hands together nervously. "Not really. But, it's a new thing to try out," Will says anxiously. I pat his shoulder encouragingly. "I know how you feel, but it'll be alright. How is the new job as Cabin Counselor going?" He looks at me, surprised, "You know about that?" I tap my temple knowingly, "I know everything William Andrew Solace." Will rolls his eyes, "I told you to stop calling me that. The job's good, though. You should do it too." I scoff. "There's only two of us in Hades Cabin. I don't think we need a counselor." Will nods his head. "So how's that brother of yours?" He asks, nonchalantly scratching the back of his neck. I look at him suspiciously, "Why do you care?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. Will looks down nervously, "Nothing, just worried," he says quickly. "Mhm, right," I say, unconvinced.