That was not an emergency

Willow POV:

I walk towards the Mess Principia, which housed the Praetor House and Mess Hall. Before I could get too far, though, I was stopped by a familiar voice. "Got any food for me, Praetor?" I turn around and find myself looking at a curly haired, brown eyed boy with glasses and a worn down satchel. Except it's not a boy. From the waist down, he is a goat. "Hey, Don! Don the Faun," I say, laughing and pointing finger guns at him. Don smiles and walks, or gallops, towards me, slinging an arm around my shoulders. "You should wear your cape. I almost didn't recognize you," he says, making me stop. I facepalm myself. Of course, I forgot. I quickly reach my arm into a shadow portal and pull my purple hoodie out. Slipping it on, I brush my hand over my shoulder, and a purple cape with gold armor appears on me. "Better?" I ask, twirling around to face Don. "Looking like a true praetor," he replies, giving me two thumb ups. I smile at him warmly. "So, about the food?" He asks, rubbing his belly, "I'm hungry." I look at him sadly, "So am I Don," I say, and his smile falls off of his face. "So you don't have any food?" He asks, and I shake my head. "But I can get some," I say to him, and he smiles again. I quickly shadow portal some sandwiches and hand them to him. "Enjoy!" I say. He grabs them and stuffs one in his mouth while putting the rest in his satchel. "By the way, Jason and Reyna were asking for you," he says. I stare at him, "And you didn't tell me before?!" He shrugs, and I groan, then turn and walk on the path. "They're in the Praetor House if you're wondering," Don calls out, making me roll my eyes. Of course, they were there. They're praetors, aren't they?

When I reach Mess Principia, I am thoroughly surprised. No one seemed panicked. All the campers looked calm and normal. So what was the emergency. Suddenly, Reyna rushes towards me and engulfs me in a hug. "Thank the gods you're here. There's a big emergency," she blurts out as she hugs me. "Let her breathe, Reyna. Calm down," someone says from behind her, and she let's go. Reyna flips her long black braid behind her back and stares at me with her obsidian eyes. To anyone else, she would look really intimidating. But to me, she was a cinnamon roll. She was one of the sweetest people I knew. Ambling casually behind her is a tall, muscled boy with close-cropped blonde hair and electric blue eyes. Jason Grace. "Thank you," I huff out. "So, what the emergency?" Reyna looks around nervously, and Jason rolls his eyes. "Octavian's missing," she whispers. "Ummm...OK... So what's the emergency?" I ask again, genuinely concerned now.

Reyna looks at me flabbergasted, and Jason laughs. "I told you," he says, and I look at them confusedly. "That's the emergency, Wil. Octavian's missing," Jason says. I turn to Reyna in annoyance. "That's the emergency?! You should be happy that we're finally rid of him. That annoying rat," I say angrily. "That's what I told her," Jason says grumpily, "But she insisted on calling you. Hopefully, you can track him down," he continues. "Wait," I say, raising my hands up, "You want me to FIND a person who I've been trying to get RID OF for the past 7 years??" I exclaim, waving my hands around frantically. "He's the augur, Willow. The camp depends on him for luck," Reyna reasons. Jason scoffs, "Yeah, bad luck," he says, making me snicker in amusement. Reyna glares at him, and he pretends to zip his mouth and throw the key away. "I figured that if you can find people using your powers, you can find him," Reyna says matter-of-factly. I scoff and roll my eyes, "That's only for people who I'm EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED to. Maybe you should try since you seem pretty worried about him," I say annoyedly.

"You hate Octavian, right?" Reyna asks. "Nooo, I love him," I reply sarcastically. Reyna rolls her eyes, "Well, that's an emotion," she says, and I frown, well aware of where this was going. "That makes you emotionally attached. Bonded through hate," she says with a flourish, and my frown deepens when I realize that she's right. "Though I don't think he hates you, Wil. I think he's in love with you," she says with a laugh. My face contorts in disgust. "No way in Pluto's realm," I say, shaking my head in denial. "Can you just find him so we can get this done with? Plus, didn't you have something to say?" Jason says to me in annoyance. My mind goes back to the whole scene with Stiles, and I shake my head, "Yeah," I say and then focus my powers on the earth, pouring all my hate for Octavian into finding him. Ironic, right? After a few seconds, I feel his hateful and disgusting aura. I roll my eyes and sigh, "Did you check the temples?" I ask boredly. Reyna shakes her head slowly. "Wow. Because the AUGUR would NEVER be in the temples!" I exclaim sarcastically. Reyna looks down sheepishly. "He's in Neptune's temple. I have no idea what he's doing there. Maybe you should ask him," I say, then walk towards Jason and grab his arm. "By the way, I'm borrowing your boyfriend," I say to her and pull Jason towards Bacchus's garden. "He's not my boyfriend," Reyna calls out at the same time as Jason says, "I'm not her boyfriend." I laugh slightly, "Keep telling yourself that."