hot tub (dnf)

Smut warning 

based on @alohabech's story

Grog POV

"DREAM" I shouted "LETS GO" 

I was a streamer and Dream was the owner of Twitch and streamer. Me and Dream were friends for years until we officially became boyfriends. Today, my boyfriend, Karl, sapnap, and I were all going to Dream's vacation house in Miami for the weekend.

"I'm coming, chill gogy"

"You're such an idiot"

We loaded our stuff into the car and started driving. It took about 4 long hours but we made it before sunset. 

The house but there's a hot tub next to the pool

"This is nicee" Sapanp said as he entered the house 

"Honey, come help pick out an outfit for tonight!'' Karl shouted from his room.

It was Karl and Sapnap's 1 year anniversary so they were going out to dinner tonight, leaving me and Dream home alone

~

"Bye guys,  see you later!" Karl told us as they got into the car 

"DONT HAVE TO MUCH FUN", Sapanap shouted as they drove away 

~

Dream started making some pasta for dinner while I started unpacking. "George, dinners ready"

"Coming" I shouted back.

We ate dinner in silence until dream turned to me.

"So did you see the hot tub downstairs?" Dream asked in my ear once he was done eating his food.

"Yeah, I did." I smiled up at him knowing what that smirk meant

"I didn't bring my swim trunks," I said.

"You didn't have to" Dream replies getting up and racing to the hot tub. I quickly follow him to find him already in the hot tub with his clothes on the floor next to it. I take off my clothes and get in, sitting across from him.

_

SMUT STARTS NOW

I've never hated jets more than right now.

"Why are the jets on?" I ask and he just looks at me innocently. 

"I like the jets." He shrugged 

 I made my way over to his side of the hot tub beginning to straddle him, I felt his cock (Kill me) already hard against my ass and began to grind against him making me feel tingles all over my body as I felt Dream become stiff underneath me.