partying (dnf)

Dream was a partier.

It was a well known fact that he was a partier. A party wasn't a party until Dream showed up, and when he had heard a member of his football team had decided to throw a party at his frat house, he knew he just had to go.

And that's how he ended up here on a Thursday night before a huge comp-sci exam that he definitely should be studying for, stood behind Sapnap, arms tightly crossed over his chest and a drink in his hand. His eyes were fixated on Punz and Sapnap's intense game of beer pong that was unfolding in front of him.

Sapnap threw the small orange ping pong ball, watching carefully as it bounced delicately across the table, and splashed in a red solo cup close to Punz. The foam from the beer splashed over the edges, as Punz rolled his eyes. Sapnap cheered and took and chugged the cup of beer. Dream laughed, shoving Sapnap playfully.

"Impressive, Sap" Dream praised, smiling at the younger.

"I know right! It's like beer pong is my only purpose in life, I swear" Sapnap joked as Punz threw a ball, totally missing the cup, and earning a teasing laugh from Sapnap and Dream. "You're so shit, Punz! What the fuck was that?" Sapnap exclaimed. Punz scoffed, and threw up his arms at the younger.

"Hey! Fuck you, Sapnap! I'm having a bad game day, I can beat your ass in beer pong any day!" Punz protested. Both Dream and Sapnap knew Punz was lying, everyone knew that Punz couldn't win any game of beer pong for shit. The man was too full of himself and was positive he could beat anyone at beer pong, hence why everyone bet against him for booze, copious amounts of weed and disposable vapes (that Punz could always somehow scam his way into for ridiculously cheap).

Dream looked down at the red cup in his hand that was now drained, little drops of shitty beer lingering in the bottom. "Hey, I'm going to go get a drink" He announced to Sapnap, who was too busy mocking and poking fun at Punz to care.

Dream turned and weaved through the staggered people to the table in the living room with drinks spread out on it. He gazed at the bottles of alcohol, before pouring some shitty beer into his cup. He took a sip of his drink, before turning around and hastily bumping into someone.

"Oh, shit! I'm so sorry" Dream apologised profusely.

"You better be" The other barked back.

He looked down at the figure he had bumped into, which had been a shorter boy with wavy brunette hair. The first thing that caught Dream's eye was his outfit. The boy had been clad in white sneakers, fishnets, a tight black leather mini skirt and white low cut tank top. Dream thinks if he looks close enough he can see eyeliner. The outfit had been topped off with red heart shaped sunglasses. Dream noticed the pink vape clutched tightly in his hands, when the stranger took a haul and forced the smoke out of his mouth, and sucked it back in with skill.

When the stranger's dark eyes met Dream's, he felt a small gasp force its way out of his mouth.

He didn't even realise he's staring until he heard the smaller scoff. "See something you like, yeah?" The smaller demanded. "Take a picture, it'll last longer"

And the attitude just added to Dream's immediate lust for this stranger.

"S-Sorry" Dream forced out, eyes still not leaving the other. "This is so embarrassing, sorry. I'm Dream"

The stranger smirked at that, biting back a laugh. "Dream, huh? What kind of a fucking name is that?" He teased.

Dream scoffed, because he thinks if this pretty stranger is going to be a dick, two can play at that game. "It's a nickname, dumbass" Dream called back. He feels a sudden burst of confidence in his chest when he looks at George, and Dream's almost certain it's the booze."What's your name, pretty boy?"