04

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐙𝐄𝐃

"Scott is a werewolf?" I ask Stiles, shocked. "And the guy from last night is Derek Hale? Allison's parents are werewolf hunters?"

This morning when I woke up, Stiles had called me and told me to be ready, because he was going to drive me to school, and explain last night to me. The concept wasn't as hard to grasp as I thought it'd be. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and was thinking about it, I did some research as well.

I liked to think I had it mostly figured out, but finding out Scott was a werewolf was shocking. Sure, I didn't know him well, but I just wasn't expecting it. However, it all makes sense now. Stiles and Scott's weird conversations in class, and how Scott had mentioned something about a full moon to Derek.

"Yes. Scott is a werewolf, and yes they're hunters. They also know about Scott." Stiles explains.

"I know I was terrified last night, but it's actually kind of cool."

"Cool?" Stiles looks over at me, "I was expecting you to say a lot of things, cool was not one of them."

We were currently sitting in the jeep in the school parking lot. "I mean I always loved mythical creatures when I was younger, so it's definitely exciting to know it's real, still scary though." I inform him.

"Who else knows about this?" I question.

"Well, just Allison and Jackson I think."

"Lydia doesn't know?" My head shoots up, I can't believe Lydia got attacked by Peter and doesn't even know about the supernatural.

"...No. Not yet at least."

I nod, and he tells me if I have any questions I should probably ask Scott. We decide to make our way to class.

⋆ ★

After a few classes, I head to P.E., I found out that we're rock climbing and I'm pretty excited for it.

The first ones called up to climb was Allison and Scott, I knew they were together so I felt bad, but I asked her if I could go instead because I had a question I was dying to ask him. She said it was alright, but I could tell she was a little disappointed.

We made our way up the wall, and once we were up high enough, I asked him, "Why don't you guys tell Lydia, especially after she was attacked? It's driving her crazy."

He pauses for a moment before responding, "I-I don't know, it's just that--anyone who gets involved in all of this, always gets put in the middle of it. We want her to be safe."