06

·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏

I got ready at Lydia's early that morning, completely forgetting to message my dad to let him know where I was.

dad🏅
where are you? i got home last night and figured you were out with friends, but you're still not here

margaret ann👾
hey dad! sorry, i completely forgot, i'm sorry, i stayed the night at my friend lydia's.

dad🏅
it's okay sweetie, just let me know next time please, have a good day at school, i love you!

margaret ann👾
will do. i love you too dad.

Lydia let me borrow some of her clothes, and I managed to find a white tank top, along with a tan colored cardigan, and some leggings. We had breakfast and went on our way. Thankfully, the truck was still at school, so I had a way home after school.

I walk into class and see someone I wasn't expecting, Isaac. I went right over to Scott and Stiles, questioning how the hell he was able to be here.

Stiles told me that he seen Jackson talking to his dad, he must have been telling him something about Isaac, which allowed him to come back, but why?

I sat bored through the class as the teacher had us study from our books.

Making my way to my next class, I sat in my assigned seat, next to Jackson. He looked at me smiling, he asked me how I was doing, and we made small talk. He seemed focused on something else though.

After our conversation died off, he speaks up to the guys in front of us, Scott and Stiles.

"Hey. Testicle left and right- what the hell is a Kanima?" He asks.

My eyes widen as they turn around quickly, looking between me and Jackson.

Coach speaks loudly before either of them can question him, calling out Scott for not being good in his class.

"Okay, I need a volunteer at the board to answer the first question. Who's got it, huh?"

Lydia goes up to answer the question, as Jackson speaks up again.

"Paralyzed from the neck down. Do you have any idea what that feels like?" He says irritated.

"I'm familiar with the sensation..."

"Yes." Stiles and I say simultaneously.

Jackson reveals to us that he heard Derek and his proteges saying something about Lydia and chemistry class. I have a bad feeling about it, considering they tested Jackson, they're most likely going to do the same to her, and I don't want to know what will happen if she fails.