Chapter 4

***Anastasia's POV***

For the past three and a half hours I've been dragged around New York City by an over energetic, quite emotional, and very stubborn 16 year old.

Trust me, it's much worse than it sounds.

I've been walking and running so much I swear my wings are starting to ache.

Never. Not once. Ever. Have my wings hurt from not being used.

I haven't even been a guardian angel for a year. But still.

It's never happened. Ever.

And of all possible creatures to bring me down. Who did?

A 16 year old girl.

Two years younger than me.

And for what?

Clothes.

A 16 year old girl brought me to my knees for clothes.

Keep in mind that I am a guardian angel. And that even when I was completely human, I could make a football player go home crying for their mama.

Drew refused to let me wear any makeup.

Thank god.

But she did try to do my hair and she try to did make me wear heels.

Uh, no.

Heeled converse?

Sure. Why not.

Actual heel kind of heels? To a concert?

I don't think so.

Oh, and did I forget to mention that we spent a hour just arguing over heels and how I was going to do my hair?

Well, I just mentioned it and I'm not repeating myself.

AN HOUR.

ARGUING ABOUT DAMN HEELS. AND MY HAIR.

AN HOUR.

Not including the other three hours and thirty minutes.

In the end I won.

Well, it was more of a compromise.

I wore heels. Like Drew wanted me too.

But we didn't do anything special to my hair. Which is what I wanted.

No body- And I mean ABSOLUTELY NO FRICKING BODY- touches my hair.

No body touches my hair but me.

That's the way it is. That's the way it's always been. And that's the way it will always be.

So basically, to sum things up, I got some heeled black boots and I didn't do anything special to my hair. I also got a dark red long sleeved shirt, a new pair of jeans, a hat, and some gloves. The jeans are all black until it reaches the knees where it quickly fades into white and is all white, the rest of the way down. As for the hat, it's dark gray, almost black, and has two little cat ears sticking out on top of it. Then last but not least, the gloves. They're fingerless white gloves, that look and feel like leather even though they're not. Its summertime so I won't need a jacket unless it rains.

But I didn't check the forecast so let's hope it doesn't rain.

While I tried to keep my outfit nice and simple, I cant say the same for Drew.

Drew wore a flowy, sleeveless, casual dark blue dress that went just past her knees and was the same stormy color of her eyes. She had a floral light blue, pink, and black scarf draped around her neck, a tan jacket over her shoulders and black heels slipped onto her feet. Then to finish it all off, she put her long dark brown hair into a fish tail braid.