25

~Smut alert~🚫

They reach the mansion and all went inside. Namjoon tried to talk with Jin but he left without a word.

At night, Jin was standing at the balcony of Namjoon's room thinking about their words. As they are a couple others let them use a room together. Suddenly he felt a hand wrapped around his waist. He know who it is.

"Are you ok hyung?", Namjoon asked. He didn't respond.

"I know you are sad because of their words. Please don't give your attention to those trash we know what we are and how much we love each other. Don't mind them hyung", Namjoon said tightening his hold around Jin's waist. He turn around to look at Namjoon. Namjoon saw his eyes are teary.

"Hyung", he called.

"Don't worry Namjoon-ah I am alright", he said but his eyes said the opposite.

"You are not hyung I can see it in your eyes, don't lie to me please", Namjoon said, he is really sad thinking this all happened because of him. His eyes also get teary.

"It's really nothing just I can't forget those things they said about me", his voice broke.

Namjoon can't take this anymore. He hugged Jin tightly buried his face in Jin's neck. After sometimes they broke the hug and look at each others eyes. They got lost in their eyes. They cut the distance between them. Their face get closer and their lips are just an inch away.

"Can I?", Namjoon asked and Jin close the distance completely. Their lips met. They didn't move their lips. After sometimes Namjoon start kissing him and he kissed back. Things heat up between them. They kiss each other hungrily. After sometimes they broke the kiss as they need to breath. They joined their forehead and breath heavily. Namjoon and Jin look at each other.

"Hyung you know I love you, right", Namjoon asked and Jin noded.

"Then let me love you more", saying this he again capture his lips. They both kissed in a sync. Namjoon took Jin in his arms and walk to bed. He made him lay down and hover over him. They kiss again and Namjoon went down to kiss his neck. He kiss and suck Jin's neck and quite moans escape from Jin's mouth. Namjoon removed Jin's t-shirt and then removed his own. Jin trail his fingers on Namjoon's abs. Namjoon kiss Jin on his chest. He is sucking one of his nipples and his fingers playing with other. A loud moan escape fron Jin's mouth. It make Namjoon even harder. He got up and start to remove Jin's pants leaving him in boxers. He look at the meal infront of him hungrily. They both are now hard. He remove his under wear leaving Jin fully naked.

"Beautiful", he said making Jin blush. Namjoon kiss his cheek and again went down. He leave kisses on his stomach and trail kisses down to his member. He look at Jin one more time before took his member inside his mouth. Jin moan loudly. He bob his head up and down making Jin a moaning mess.

"J-joonie", he moaned. Jin grab Namjoon's hair making him growl. He stood up from the bed and also Jin. Jin went on his knees then remove other's pant and boxer in one go. He look at the hard member infront of him gulping at it's size.

Jin took Namjoon's member on his mouth. His tongue twirled in his member. He suck him making Namjoon moan. He took Jin and put him on the bed. He hover over him then ask,
"May I, hyung", Jin noded in approval

He took a condom from night stand and also a peach flavoured lube.

"Can you put this on me hyung", he asked. Jin took that condom in his hand and tore it ope. He put it on Namjoon's member making the other smile.
He lay down again watching Namjoon coating his finger with lube. He then made Jin open his legs wide. He touch his entrance give shivers on Jin's body. Before he do anything Jin said,

"Joonie, this is my first time", he is red as tomato making Namjoon chuckle.

"Don't worry hyung I will be gentle", saying this he push one finger inside Jin. His face scrunched in the unfamiliar sensation but Namjoon give him butterfly kisses all over his face. Slowly he enter second and third finger and start preparing him. The pain changes into pleasure soon making Jin a moaning mess.

After he prepared enough Namjoon pull back his fingers making Jin whine. Namjoon smile at his hyung then position himself on his entrance. He slowly push himself in make Jin a little uncomfortable. He start to kiss Jin to distract from the pain. While kissing he pushed fully inside making Jin cry. Namjoon didn't move for sometimes let Jin adjust the size. After sometimes he heard Jin say,

"Move"

he slowly thrust into him. Slowly Jin start to feel the pleasure and moan loud.

"Ahh J-joonie mhhh", he moaned. Namjoon kissed and sucked his neck making red and purple marks all over his neck. Namjoon thrust getting faster. Moans and groans escape from their mouth. Skin slapping sound echoed through the room.

Jin scratch on Namjoon's back making him growl. They both are close and Namjoon thrust in animalistic speed.

After sometimes Jin cum on their stomach and Namjoon cum inside the condom. He fall on top of Jin panting hardly. They both breath heavily. Namjoon look at Jin to see him smile tiredly. He pull out from Jin. He lay beside Jin.

"Are you ok hyung", he asked.

"Hm I am", Jin said.

"Hyung you look so beautiful under me", Namjoon said with a smile.

"Joonie", Jin said embarrassingly. He is a blushing mess.

"Don't be shy hyung", Namjoon said with a chuckle. They both fell into a comfortable silence.

"Hyung", Namjoon called. Jin hummed as response.

"I love you", he said making Jin smile.

"I love you too Joonie", he replied.

Namjoon stand from bed and walk towards bathroom. He come back to clean Jin then he went to clean himself. After get clean he lay beside Jin. Jin lay his head on Namjoon's chest hearing his heartbeat. They both fall asleep holding each other in their embrace.

Next day

Everyone is at dining table having breakfast. Everyone throw glances at Jin and Namjoon secretly. Jin and Namjoon noticed that too.

"Why are you guys looking at us?", Jin suddenly asked.

Everyone change their look to their food.

"Yeah from the start you guys are looking at us", Namjoon also asked.

"Nothing hyung just......", Hobi stops and look at Jin.

"Just what?", Jin asked.

"Mhhh.... Your neck is so red", Hobi said making everyone burst into laughter. Jin's eyes widened and he look at Namjoon. They both turn red and look down embarrassingly.

"It really suits you hyung don't worry", Tae said teasingly.

"Yaaah Kim Taehyung", Jin yelled embarrassed from all those teasing. They all again burst into laugh.

Both Namjoon and Jin want to earth eat them alive at this moment. They both are red from teasing. Suddenly like a angel from heaven to help them calling bell ring and everyone's attention went to front door.

"I will open the door", saying this Jin hurriedly went to open the door. He open the door to see a tall man with a  bag on his hands.

"Who are you?", that man asked before Jin can ask anything. Jin look at him then that anonymous man continued,

"Where is Namjoon and others?", Jin look at him then he heard someone shout behind him. He turn to see Tae run to the anonymous man calling
"Yugy hyungggg".

                        To be continued....

Hope you guys like this chapter💖it's my first time writing smut so it maybe cringe. But please cop with it guys.

Vote and support guys❤️love you✨️💜