We lick together

Is this to what we call Pleasure
I see ,it's heaven everywhere
This is heaven world seems up and down, We don't think when
we burn the souls, you did a mistake but this is not a mistake,
Is this to what we call Pleasure
I see,it heaven everywhere

Is this to what we call PleasureI see ,it's heaven everywhereThis is heaven world seems up and down, We don't think when we burn the souls, you did a mistake but this is not a mistake,Is this to what we call PleasureI see,it heaven everywhere

Jung-ko-ok pleas-e .she said while shuttering

Y/n i am please I can't do this anymore I told u to do that but u were the one to ignore me .the boy said to the girl infront of him who was crying like an mess .

Ju-ngkook i love you pl-ease las-t chance
Give me pl-ease I will talk to- th-em plea-e don-t leav-e m-e pl-ease.

I told u many times y/n I told u many Fucking times to introduce me to ur parents.I am fucking done with u .

Jung-ko-ok pleas-e i can't live without u ,will do Everything u told me to plewse do something Jungkook love .

He looked at her deeply staring in her soul

We should-

She cutterd hum off by kissing him
I will not let u leave me jungkook.
I wil never let u leave me You are Mine .
He smirked and kissed her back .

Y/n pov:
I won't be able to live without him he know this very well .
But what can he do he is nt at fault the mistake'was mine I was being an coward,But the thing happened today is too much to handle i can't afford to lose him .
I cutted him off by kissing him I don't want to listen anything,he is mine I am his thats all ,i noticed his smirk between the kiss and pushed him on dinning chair then took a chance to sit on his lap.
-^

They both started at each other,the eye contact was so strong they can see the love they have in each other eyes .

Jungkook pov:
I was so lost in ber eyes until i felt a hand on my penis,I smiled secretly everything is happening according to my plan .
-^

She open the zip of his black cotten pants and took his member on her hand for some seconds.
(WHERE IS HIS UNDERWEAR)
she thought as well was shocked too but didn't showed and stat to give a very smooth massage to his member.

Y/-nah he growned .

She looked at him and replied.
Yes baby boy

Sto-p t-easing me-h y/nah u kno-wah wha-t i wa-nt ahh
He said .

I think u said u were so done with me .She said this to him but soon regretted when saw him standing up from the chair

Y/n:Jungkoo-

He flipped the position and put his whole length in her mouth till her throat.

ahh .He moaned
You are fucking mine I can never be done with u those brown hairs of ur the two doe eyese the sweet cherry lips the wet pussy the big ass of ur all is mine .

She cried !
Fuck me daddy till I beg u stop .

After listening to her words he felt his beast mode was on he knew she messed up even now when she will beg him to stop he won't be able to she did A very big mistake by calling him daddy he was already turned on as everything was his plan but it wasn't in his plan he just wanted to make her understand that she need to introduce him to her parents except this nothing was planned .he can't control now.

He putted her on the dinner table and spread her legs so wide with in speed of light.she was shocked she never saw him this much hurry but ignored her thoughts.
He put his member in her tight wet pussy and start to thrust in inhuman speed .

Ah ah ah ah ~
Both. Of them were moaning mess they were in their own world.

Ahhh Gguk .
He smashed her ass hard which made it all red .
Jungkook: It's daddy for now prince's
Y/n: daddy i am close .

It's not end yet love .he said .

He againg flipped the position and now they both were on dinning table laying on each other her mouth was on his dick and his tongue was tasting her pussy.they both were tasting each other's drink .

Arughh- he hissed

How can u be so fucking tastey i should drink u instead of something else whenever I am thirsty. you are my morning tea afternoon drink evening coffee and nights whisky .i would be so fucking glad to have u all the time love .

{END}