Jealous - 3 - His Madness For Her

Taehyung left her room making her hurt and disappointed. Y/N was really hurting because of his words.

( Y/N POV- He thinks I m that kind of girl who just wanna sleep with boys. How can he think of me like that. I know he doesn't like me nd it's ok for me but I never think that his hatred will grow that far).

She cried all over night and drifted into sleep.

Next day in college -

Y/N was looking gloomy because of the last night. She never stop thinking what Taehyung said to her.

Kim boys also talking about her change behaviour. Y/N started to forget about everything. After some time she tried to become normal nd started taking with her friends.

Felix like always sits next to her. He wished her and just smiled. Somewhere she was nervous because of Taehyung.

Y/N POV -I should make some distance from Felix because I don't wanna get him in any trouble.

Y/N is preparing their project on the laptop but she found something error. Felix without saying anything he came really closer to her. He put his both hand beside her. She was trapped between his arms. Then they fixed their file and discussed about it. During this time Felix fingers were touching Y/N's. Both of their eyes were fixed on screen whereas somebody saw them so far. Y/N didn't know that he had seen them.

It was TAEHYUNG. When he saw that Felix put his hand on Y/N's he became frustrated . He was getting jealous insanely. His eyes was burning in fire. His hands were trembling like at anytime he can knock Felix down.

Taehyung ( Closed his eyes) - POV - YOU BlOODY BASTURD. HOW THE HELL YOU TOUCHED HER ??? I WILL KILL YOU. YOU CAN'T GET HER. YN...YOU UNDERESTIMATE ME NOW BE READY...

#Who will save Y/N from Tae??#

See in next part🙈😛🤫