Why I Am Feeling Miserable

When Hobi and Y/N started their dance. Hobi whispered to her that this is first time he is going to do some seductive move with a girl and he wanna do it with her first because she is one who he can be comfortable with but she can leave if she is uncomfortable. Y/N refused to leave him saying that she would be glad if it helps him.

Everyone eye's  are on them without blinking because Hobi hasn't done any seductive dance with any girl before. He does dance with some distance even touches the girl in with very light way because he gets shy.

But with Y/N, it was a completely different Hobi. He hold her hands with his pure willingness like he was feeling for her. Hobi was showing his unseen side with Y/N. In the practice it had some seductive step. Every time when he roles Y/N, he looks at her whole body in seductive way, when his eyes lands on her waist it becomes lusty then he shows his tongue in dirtiest way. In there dance move he harshly pulls Y/N towards him. He puts her hands around his neck and holds her waist with his strong arms.

Y/N tries be comfortable with Hobi but when he holds her waist she gasps in air. Her breaths becomes hot. She remembers Taehyung face when he grabbed her soft waist in his strong veiny arms. Her eyes becomes blurry she doesn't know why?? But Something was wrong with her.

She looks up at Hobi who he is looking at her in passionate way. She feels that Hobi hands are on her back now slightly running to upper side. Hobi's hot touch was melting her. His warm breathing was making her feeling dizzy.

She moves away her head like to hold her moan and here Hobi looks Y/N blush face then he licks his lips. She closes her eyes then suddenly they heard someone's voice-

Choreographer - Ok Hobi.. It's done it was outstanding man.

Hobi comes in his real side and he releases Y/N. Both of them are somehow a bit uncomfortable.

Hobi - Y..Y/...Y/N (feeling nervous)....I am sorry ..I am sorry...Y/N ..are you hurt..?? It was not my.. intention....( Y/N stopped him)

Y/N - H...Hobi..calm down...relax....I loved to dance with you....amm.. Thanku you Hobi. Now I need to go

she wanted to go soon. Her eyes was filled with water. Something was bothering her.
Y/N was walking to her class thinking about her and Hobi dance.

Y/N POV - what is happening with me..??? Why I am feeling hurt ?? Why I am feeling like I committed a crime ?? Why I am thinking about hi..him ??? Did he see my
and Hobi dance....I think he may have leave during the performance.

Y/n was lost in thought just walking without realising where she is. When she was crossing a room suddenly someone pulled her harshly into the room. All was so sudden so she couldn't think so much. That person closed the door and showed his face.

#Why Y/N has got so emotional ??? What her hearts wants her to realise ?? Is it saying that now it may be beating for someone ...????

See in next part 😊🥰🥰