𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬

chapter three⚛ secret codes ⚛

chapter three
⚛ secret codes ⚛

HAZEL AND THE REST OF THE PARTY PANTED, as they slowly but surely walked up the steep hill, Dustin in the lead

HAZEL AND THE REST OF THE PARTY PANTED, as they slowly but surely walked up the steep hill, Dustin in the lead. It had been an hour of walking and walking, when the could have just biked, but no, no they decided on walking like morons.

Lucas sighed, "Why couldn't we just call her? Does she not have a phone?" Dustin looked back at his friend, before shaking his head. "No, no Suzie's mormon

"I feel like I'm dying," Hazel groaned, as she regained her balance, keeping herself from face planting into the ground. "Is this what dying feels like?"

Max laughed lightly at the her dramatics, patting her on the back. "C'mon Harrington, we're almost there."

The brunette groaned again, but nevertheless, continued walking beside her friend while the most if the others walked ahead. Why most of them? Because Mike and El had stopped walking.

"Hey guys!" Everyone turned at the sound of the Wheeler's voice. "Look, uh, this is fun and all but-"

"I have to go home." El cut him off.

Hazel rolled her eyes. Along with Will and Lucas. "But we're almost there!" Dustin called back. Mike apologized, while El wished the rest of them 'good luck'.

Will crossed his arms, while the party watched the couple jog down the hill, laughing about something. Hazel scoffed and crossed her arms as well.

Dustin looked at his watch before looking back at the party. "Curfew at four?"

Lucas shook his head "Nah, they're lying."

"Yeah," Will agreed. "It's been like this all summer." Hazel rolled her eyes. "It's annoying."

"Well I think it's romantic." Max shrugged. Hazel looked at her friend with a look that said 'what the hell?'.

"It's gross." Will grimaced.