𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐤

chapter four⚛ boys suck ⚛

chapter four
boys suck ⚛

HAZEL SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE CURB, tying her laces, as Max skated up and down the road

HAZEL SAT ON THE EDGE OF THE CURB, tying her laces, as Max skated up and down the road. It was the next day, and Hazel hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, after being up with Dustin and trying to figure out what and who they were hearing from his Cerebro.

So now, the young brunette was running on five cups of coffee, and in all honesty, she felt completely fine. Which was surprising to her, because coffee usually didn't help her stay awake.

Finishing the final knot, Hazel smiled, standing up, and grabbing her board, but just as she went to walk towards Max, the girl slipped and he board rolled out from underneath her feet, making Hazel have to hold in a laugh.

Max and hazel both looked towards the direction where her board had gone, but standing where it should have been was Eleven. She held the board in her hands, as she walked towards Max.

Stopping in front of the red head, El spoke. "Hi."

"Hi?" Max furrowed her brows at the girl in front of her.

"Can we talk?"

Max turned to look at Hazel, as if asking her if she was fine with it. Hazel just shrugged in response, so I Max turned back to El. "Sure. . . come on in."

El nodded, and followed the redhead inside, while Hazel trailed behind.

Once the brunette, shut the door, she jogged towards Max's room, since the girls hadn't waited for her.

After walking into her friends' room, El sat down on the bed, while max leant against the wall.

"So what's up?"

"And then he just. . . hung up."

Hazel scoffed as Max turned to look at El, continuing to pace the room. "He's a piece of shit."

"What?"

Max rolled her eyes and stopped her pacing. "Mike doesn't have jack shit to do today! And his nana obviously isn't sick."