| Prologue

Gemini and Front,
[ 1995 - 2001 ]

They both knew each other since they were born. Both their father's were bestie since their school time and even brought their houses beside each other to keep their friendship glued together.

Soon they both had their kids. With Gemini being born 5 days before Front did.

Their parents did thought that thier kids will continue their friendship and might change it into them becoming a big family when get older but the god had other plans.

As they both turned 5, they ended up discovering that Front was ill. She had stage 3 brain cancer. And didn't got much time left in her hands.

It pained everyone how that little girl had to suffer this much. Her parents were devastated but at least they had Gemini's family to help them out with things.

Even tho Gem was only 5 he understood that his best friend was in pain. He always went to meet her at the hospital after school. To spend time with her and play with her. To make her feel that she is not alone and that he will always be there for her no matter what.

Her chemo went on for a full year but nothing was working. Her health was not showing any improvement. The doctors tried their absolutely best but did asked them to be prepared for the worst.

10th Feb , the day Gemini turned 6. He was not allowed to visit Front as much as he was before as his finals were coming and he needed to study. After begging his parents to let him meet Front on her 6th birthday. He was finally allowed to go visit her in 4 days.

As those 4 days went by, Gemini got even more excited. Finally getting to meet her but he didn't expected this meet to be his last one.

After wishing her birthday and cutting a cute little butterfly cake for her. Gemini played with her as he did brought his toys with him. Leaving his favourite sunflower plushie to cuddle with he went back home near dinner time.

But that same night, Front's health declined rapidly. And she was no more in this world. Doctors did tried their absolute best to save her but failed. Her parents were so in shock that her mother didn't accepted her death for a good amount of time. Praying and pleading her child to wake up and stop scaring her but everything was of no use.

Gemini's family got to know about it early in the morning the next day. Front's father texted them everything the second he woke up in the morning after taking a 30 minute nap. He didn't slept all night after knowing that his precious daughter was not with them anymore.

After 22 years ,
[ 2023 ]

Gemini always wanted to become a doctor but Front's dream was to become an actress. As he was not able to live his rest of the life with her, he decided to pursue her dream in her place.

He gave auditions over auditions and finally got selected. It wasn't an easy decision for him. He did a lot of hardwork and even failed a lot of times but he never let his ambition to become an actor down.

Soon later after few tough years of hardwork, Gemini stared in a thai bl series. And ended up becoming the rookie actor for the year. That's how his fame started.

With the promos of his new series going on, his manager who he had a great bond with, resigned. Due to her pregnancy and how she wanted to focus on her family more, she left her job.

Gemini's company started looking for a new manager immediately as his series was soon to be released. They sent out a post on all of their official pages and held numerous interviews.

Finally coming to an end with a 22 year old boy but Gemini didn't knew he would feel this sort of strange connection with him . . . . . . .

×

OUR DESTINY,
a geminifourth fanfiction

- COMING SOON -

×