Prologue

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Kassiani Potter never married after the war. She became an outstanding youngest Auror of two Centuries until she noticed something in the 8th year of her work.

As an Auror, she had to have detective skills which she naturally had given what happened since her first year at Hogwarts.

She never seemed to age since the second wizarding war almost a decade ago. Twenty six years old Kassiani still looks like her seventeen year old self.

She investigated and the closest possible answer was the Deathly Hallows that melted into her body and soul after the war.

In order to find out more, she resigned to the Department of Magical Law Enforcement and applied as an unspeakable in the Department of Mysteries. She was immediately accepted with her skills and finally able to investigate the Veil where her beloved godfather, Sirius Black died and closest to Death, who supposedly created the Hallows. The Veil is the manifestation of the barrier between the land of the living and the land of the dead.

On her first contact with the Veil after years, she can hear the whispers of the dead. It said that if she wanted answers and solutions to her problem, she had to go to the Veil.

She hesitated but not much longer. Her friends have their own lives and family now. She did not have anyone after the death of her past lovers, Cedric Diggory and Fred Weasley. The wizarding world is peaceful from threats like Dark Lords for now. It would be a problem if other people started to notice it too especially her friends who started getting older while she's still young like their seventh year was like yesterday.

She knows it's a one way ticket but maybe she'll be able to meet her godfather again so she did it. She walked through the Veil and found herself in another world.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝