Experience

Disclaimer:
All characters are not mine, and story has nothing to do with the real Boboiboy series. This is a rated +18. There will be Yaoi/Gay scenes, BoyxBoy, Sex, Force, and Substance Abuse. Reading this is at your own accord. Other than that enjoy! Do not like it please leave!

Boboiboy's POV.

I am walking down the hall way, bringing all the books there is from the library. I am researching more about elements to understand better of my powers i have.

I have not been the person who likes reading. But for this, i am very interested.

It's be years of experience with my powers but i haven't dabbled with my powers much. Learning it more. And understanding it.

Kaizo once told me on a mission.

"You need to open yourself to more 'things' to understand how your power works." His voice rings one my head.

I arrive at my personal room in my college apartment i rented and drop all the heavy books on the table. It made a thud sound.

Oh shit- was that loud? Its 2 AM here. My roommate is sleeping. Guess who is that? Yeah it's Fang. Our apartment is two bed rooms apartment and its super spacious and cheap!

I smell something familliar but I can't quite place it. Hm. But whatever it is the smell makes me so calm.

I checked outside my room and there's no reaction from Fang and i came back in.

Phew. Relieved i didnt wake up Fang. I left the door open to listen if i woke Fang up. I turn around to my table.

Then i sat on my table and start opening the books. And all i see is scientific things regarding elements of the world.

"You're up pretty late." I heard a voice as i jump and turn around to look at the door.

And i see a tall muscular man with a black designer Tank top tight on his body with glasses, leaning to the wall of the door and holding on to a lighted cigar and a ashtray.

"Captain! I didn't know you are around on earth!" I turn around my chair to face Kaizo.

"I was doing my report and i heard a big thud coming from your room." He looks calm and collected as usual. Nothing breaks this man's mind.

"I am doing some research. For some assignments." I wont admit to Kaizo that i am actually trying to figure out what he said to me. The reason i am doing this research. I dont want to be seen like i am stupid. "I am sorry for disturbing your work Captain."

"Drop the Captain, Boboiboy." Said the man shortly then he took a puff of his cigar and let the smoke out of his mouth. "Kaizo for you to call me when i am at my casual wear."

I was shock he would let me call him just by his name. Even his brother calls him Captain.

"Okay, Kaizo." I try to be as respectful.

Kaizo nods and turns around and all i see last of him is his butt hair.

He is so stern and strict. Even talking casually he would be so quiet and collected. It's so attractive to any woman's eyes. That calmness and with that looks. How would not any woman like that? That's why Fang hates walking around campus with Kaizo around. Girls will start asking Fang for Kaizo's socials to get to know Kaizo. Fang hated he wasn't as popular as Kaizo. Which makes me laugh so hard.

Then i took a big smell of the cigar that Kaizo let out in my room. The smell is so calming. I smiled.

Oh that was the smell i smelled just now when i arrived to the apartment.