Saviour

Boboiboy's POV.

After Kaizo brought me to my room and he hugs me it made me so shock of his actions.

I am not use to such affections. No one comforts me for any of my cries i had in the past.

Captain Kaizo. You are one of a kind.

He let go of me from the hug. Apart of me didn't want him to let me go.

Is this how it is having a big brother? I look up to him who giving me a soft smile.

"I am sorry for what i did to you yesterday." He headpats me.

I was shock and suddenly I remembered what had happened between us and realise it was this room we had it.

"I-it's okay.." w-what should i say? Not to make him feel bad!? I continue. "You wanted to teach me a lesson and I accepted. Thank you."

He gave me a shock face and continued his smile.

I hold on to the shirt he gave me.

"I will cherish this Kaizo." I call him by his name to show i see we are getting closer.

He smiles more and headpats me before leaving the room. Leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I let out a breath.

I realise what happened between us last time i feel a slight awkwardness around him but at the same time, i feel comfortable around him slowly.

I went back outside and continue cleaning and i realise I can't find Kaizo anywhere and his shoes aren't here. Maybe he left for a bit?

I'll do some cleaning then I'll do some studying before we leave for the day.

I'm so excited to go tonight wearing the cloth i just got from Kaizo.

I smiles happily.

Kaizo's POV.

I walk in a very fast pace. Walking towards no where. Just walking mindlessly.

This is getting harder than i thought! After all this years. I avoided the guy to not catch feelings! But now it's getting even stronger!

When Pang finally wanna confess after this years? Like why haven't Pang told me anything.

But even if Pang told me anything! What difference will it make.

We are just brothers with good taste. And somehow our taste on someone we like is the same also.

I know i will let go of Boboiboy!

I put my palm on my face and push my hair back and combing it at the same time.

But if i am honest with my feelings..

I want Boboiboy. I want him. I want to make him mine. I want his whole being just for me.

No one else can own him. No one else to touch him.

And just him saying to me, that he belongs to me..

I sit down on the bench i see. And dwell on my feelings.

Sigh..

What a mess i am right now. For you Boboiboy.. this is totally not who i am. I dont work based on my feelings. I don't flinch a bit. No. But shomehow love.. Love work in wonders.

It's stupid i find comfort in them not being together yet. Cause i know tonight all that will change. When Pang tells his feelings. And somehow i see Boboiboy liking Pang.

After the party, I can't see boboiboy the way i see him today. Right now.

I want both of them to be happy. I love both of them. In different ways.