Specter forums

This forum page is for topics preparing to the specter race and its evolutions. Off topic response will be deleted with further disciplinary action for repeat offenders.

Ghost Challenger: Anyone find anything useful for living armor? Like equips over C grade for defense?

Princess Luna: Question, when you're starting out as a specter, did you get visions or see the memories contained within monster specters?

Bob The Tank: @Ghost Challenger, you need to go to the smithing town of Euagarth, or pay a player with a high smithing skill, though you're limited to shields and rings with enchantments.

Bob The Tank: @Princess Luna, first off, nice name. As for your question, it's not that usual if you find a perfect match to your colors. They can be weird as all get out when it happens.

Ghost Challenger: @Bob The Tank, yeah, tell me about it. I had one where I saw a silver-haired girl riding through the streets in a carriage flanked by some knights during a parade. Honestly, the most attractive girl I've ever seen in a video game.

Princess Luna: When did that happen? I had a similar experience but from the perspective of the girl. Or at least a similar situation from the other direction.

Ghost Challenger: About two weeks ago, after I got my headset. I didn't know that there were multiple perspectives of that.

Princess Luna: From what I've read, they are mana and memories. Given the scale of that kind of event, it wouldn't be unrealistic to have more than one point of view. Though it's strange that my base avatar has the same hair color, then again, if you want to make someone stand out, give them flashy locks. It's also a good color if you want to give an ethereal look to them.

Bob The Tank: Makes sense from a lore perspective, but do they have to make them so creepy? I've heard stories of ones where you just murder someone.

Princess Luna: That sounds horrible. I've already had two I needed to act out, though they didn't last long. One was sword training and the other was the fall of the kingdom. I didn't really know what was going on, but I felt like I knew the context of both. What's truly bizarre is that it lines up all too well with my bio.

Bob The Tank: Make sure to relay what you saw to the lore forum; the most they have on those ruins is the incomplete memories. We don't even know the place's name; it's just ancient ruins. Every other region has a name for its ruins that we can find in-game but that one.

Ghost Challenger: @Princess Luna, really? I hope you choose a path that lets me see what it looks like. Even if it's just a screenshot.

Princess Luna: About that, I want information about how to become a doll. What are the prerequisites? I know I need to have a high specter compatibility percentage, but past that, it's hard to find information on.

Doll Face: You don't need anything extra, put simply, your body will be a solidified construct of mana. The devs must have thought it would be cruel to have players who took their time to have to find an item to evolve compared to the ones that just ate everything.

Princess Luna: Thank you for the information. @Bob The Tank, once I get to the point I become a ghostly specter, I'll relay my experiences over to the lore forum. I still need time to possess. Good night.