extra transformations

Monostone 

Powers:

Dark Energy Absorption: Unlike Chromastone, who absorbs and manipulates energy, monomstone has the ability to absorb and harness dark energy. Dark energy is a mysterious force that opposes the fundamental forces of the universe, including gravity and electromagnetism. monomstone can absorb dark energy attacks and use them to enhance their own powers.

Dark Energy Projection: monomstone can release concentrated beams of dark energy from their hands. These dark energy beams can disrupt the balance of forces in the target, causing chaos and disarray. They can be used for offensive purposes or to create barriers and shields made of chaotic dark energy.

Antigravity Field: Instead of manipulating gravity like Chromastone, monomstone can create localized antigravity fields. These fields repel objects and matter, making them float and repelling any incoming attacks. This power allows monomstone to control the battlefield by manipulating the gravitational forces within it.

Distortion Aura: monomstone can emit a field of distorted space around them, making it difficult for opponents to target them accurately. This aura creates visual and sensory distortions, making it challenging for enemies to see or sense monostone's true position.

Dark Energy Constructs: monostone can shape dark energy into solid constructs, such as weapons or barriers. These constructs are incredibly resilient and can withstand a variety of attacks. They can also be used offensively to trap or immobilize opponents.

Dark Energy Manipulation: monostone can manipulate dark energy to create illusions and confusion among their foes. They can make opponents see and hear things that are not there, creating a sense of disorientation and fear.

Weakness to Light Energy: Just as Chromastone is vulnerable to antimatter attacks, monostone is weak against light energy-based attacks. Light energy can disrupt their dark energy-based powers and weaken them.

shenzong

aftershock - The user puts his hands on the ground and causes pink energy waves to blow up from the ground

aftershock - The user puts his hands on the ground and causes pink energy waves to blow up from the ground. Taken from . - dragon thunder- The user shoots beams of electricity from their fingers. Taken from . - electric slime- It is a sticky substance which can electrocute whatever it is attached to. Taken from Rage Shenron.heat armor- The user raises their temperature to a point where their body starts to glow a bright reddish orange, functioning as energy shield that can also harm an attacking opponent. The power is so immense that it is past the hotness of the Sun, around the temperature of a lightning bolt. Taken from .flame shot - charges a fiery sphere in each hand using a stance almost identical to the and combines them to fire a fiery energy wavedragon smoke: those who enter or breaths in this smoke will slowly have there power drained the only way to counter this is light magic or holy energy

Anime Crossover Transforming WorriorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara