• 1 • weird feelings.. •

kanades pov

I stared at my computer, my mind blank. I was trying to think of a melody for nightcords new song. I take off my headphones and place them down on my desk. I look at the corner of my screen at the time.

"Ms Mochizuki should be here soon.." I mumble to myself.

I force myself to get up so I can open the door for her when she arrives. I pick my phone up and take a look at it. Mochizuki had left a message.

It said that one of her friends was tagging along cause she wanted to help.

"..That should be fine I guess..." I mumble again to myself.

I hear a knock on the door and force myself to get up so I can let Mochizuki in.

I leave my room and walk through the dining room to the front door, I open it and take a step away from the entrance so Ms Mochizuki and her friend can walk in. When her friend walks past me I recognise her. It's Hoshino.

"Good afternoon, Ms Yoisaki." Mochizuki says. "I will be cleaning your house and making you dinner today is that correct?" She asks.

"Yeah it is.." I say.

"My plan was for Ichika to be making the dinner while I do the cleaning, is that alright with you?" She asks.

"Yes, of course." I respond with.

"Would you like your bedroom to be cleaned?" Mochizuki asks me.

"..It's fine for now. Maybe next week.." I say.

"Alright then." She then turns to Hoshino. "Ichika would you start making Ms Yoisaki's dinner, once you're done you can place it into the containers I brought and put them into the freezer for Ms Yoisaki to heat up." She says.

"I can do that. Thank you for letting me help Honami." Hoshino says, starting to get some ingredients out.

As they start doing what they were doing I head back into my room, closing the door behind me and sitting back on my desk chair, putting my headphones back on.

I still need to find a melody for the new song.

I stare at my computer screen for about an hour until I feel a light tap on my shoulder. I take off my
headphones, placing them back on the desk then turning around to find Hoshino standing behind me. I jump a bit due to the surprise.

"Oh I'm sorry, did I startle you Ms Yoisaki. I was just informing you that I finished your dinner." Hoshino says.

I stand up out of my seat.

"Thank you Hoshino." I say.

"Its no problem really. I'm just helping out Honami." She says. "I'll go wait out in the dining room for her to finish cleaning."

She walks towards my door then leaves the room.

I sit down on my bed and open my phone. In the reflection of my phone screen I see myself, my hair looks like its knotty. I guess if I have long hair, I should at least brush it. I haven't had the motivation to so it was never done..and it's hard to brush it since it's so long.

I want to at least get the knots out of my hair, but it's hard. I wonder if Ms Mochizuki would help, but she's cleaning right now and I wouldn't want to disturb her. Then I remember Hoshino. We don't really know eachother that well so maybe it would be weird..

I could ask one of the nightcord members to come and help, but I don't want it to get more knotted than it already is.

Maybe I should ask Hoshino.

I stand up and grab my brush (that hadn't been used in ages) and leave my room.

"Hoshino, do you mind helping me with something..?" I ask.

"What would you need help with?" She answers.

"I was wondering if you could help brush my hair.." I take a small breath. "Its got a few knots in it and it's hard to brush cause it's so long.."

"If you need help with it, I guess I can." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Could you please sit on one of the seats?" She asks.

I sit down on one of the dining room chairs, putting my hair over the back of the chair. I hand Hoshino my brush.

"I'll try to be gentle, although it may hurt a bit." She says, starting to brush my hair.

I feel a small tug, I guess it's one of the knots.

"I think I may have something that will help." She goes into her bag and grabs out a spray.

"What is it?" I ask politely.

"Detangling spray, it helps get knots out easier, I use it for mine, Saki's and Honami's hair." She sprays it then brushes through my hair.

She keeps repeating that process until she got all the knots out. She then brushes through my hair, making sure she didn't miss any knots. I get this weird feeling in my stomach as she does this. What is this and why does my chest also feel so warm.

"There, I think I've done." She says.

"Thank you.." I say, standing up.

I turn around to head back to my room, I see Ms Mochizuki standing there.

"Hoshino was a good help. Thank you for bringing her, thank you as well Ms Mochizuki." I say.

"You're welcome Ms Yoisaki." Mochizuki says, placing her stuff into her bag. "I'll be over same time next week." She says.

She and Hoshino gather their things and then I let them out of my house.

I go back to my room after they leave, I still need to find a melody for our new song. My mind was blank. I had no ideas. I stare at my screen. My mind drifts from trying to think of a melody to when Hoshino was brushing my hair. The feeling I felt during that was so weird. What was it. It was warm.. 

Maybe I should go to sekai for a bit. I grab my mouse and drag it over and open my folder, I click composing the future and then I'm sent to sekai.

I look around sekai and notice that Mizuki was also here, she was putting a bow in Rin's hair while Miku watched. When Mizuki looked up she noticed my appearance.

"K! I wasn't expecting you to just pop into sekai." She says. "You only usually come when it's us four."

"I just wanted to see if sekai helps me come up with a melody.." I say.

That part was true but I also wanted to ask about the weird feeling I had earlier. I hadn't ever experienced it before. What if I asked Mizuki about that. She'd seem like the best option if I asked one of the members.

I take a seat and look around for any inspiration. There was nothing. How was I supposed to get the melody for our new song. It also didn't really help that my mind kept drifting over to the event from earlier.

I had no ideas. What was I going to do.

I feel a presence next to me and turn to beside me, it was Miku.