Description + Prologue + chapter 1

This section is first of all as information about the looks. Who would be cast like as my characters. Not casting as if a series was coming, but simply so that you can imagine it. A casting for your heads. But you can still interpret everything yourself. They can be influencers or actors. The age doesn't matter at all. Anyway, I'll give you a little description of all OC's (I'll do that briefly with Colin Creevey because you can't really do much with his actor later. Like fr, he never appeared again. We don't even have anyone to imagine.)

Lilith "Lily" Malfoy:

Hair colour: Light blonde
Eye colour: Grey
Skin colour: Light-skinned (pale)
Height: In adult age about 170cm (5'6?)
Hair structure: Smooth, sometimes wavy/curly (she has natural curls but straightens them)
Hair length: Chest length
Details: Bangs (from year 5), heart-shaped lips

Picrew Images:

Alyssa "Ally" Granger:

Hair colour: dark brunette/brown
Eye colour: Dark brown
Skin colour: Dark-skinned (mixed [a light-skinned parent and a dark-skinned. I'll just take it out of the description of Hermione, whose skin colour was never a topic that was thematised in the books, guys. I know you are used to Emma Watson and I am too, she is a great Hermione but her appearance generally did not fit Hermione, no matter what skin colour she has. I Love Emma so much and it is not her fault. Movie Hermione was perfect but this goes to the people who wrote the scrips: She.was.too.perfect. Anyways, I can rant about the writing and casting of Hermione someday else. Anyways, I interpret Hermione as Dark skinned. Everyone is allowed to interpret this for themselves. If you interpret her as light skinned, that is totally fine.])
Height: In adult age about 173cm (5'7?)
Hair structure: strongly wavy, maybe even curly
Hair length: under the chest, over the belly button-length

Details: Bow-shaped lips (yes, I'm thinking about that. It doesn't even matter)

Picrew Images: