Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Ally's Day

(Songs to listen to while reading: I don't know, read it and tell me)

Ally's POV:

The sound of the alarm clock roared into my ears. I immediately pressed the snooze button. I have been up for a long time this night and even as an early riser I need sleep. Especially if I drew until four o'clock in the morning. Also, as an athlete, I need a healthy sleep rhythm. My alarm clock started ringing again. This time I completely turned it off. It's Saturday anyway, so for once I have no plans. I relaxed until the blanket was pulled off my body. Immediately I was sitting. Who.did.this? I still looked at my legs but in the corner of my eye, I saw my sister Hermione standing there, her hands in her hips.

"Hey!" I called out and looked directly into Hermione's face. "Are you crazy? I was sleeping!"

"It's time for breakfast. You should come down." She just said annoyed.

"And you tell me that in this way?"

"Listen. It's your problem if you only listen to music and draw until four o'clock, but don't let it out on me."

"Sorry for having hobbies." I said sarcastically and got out of bed.

"I also have hobbies." She protested. I took my clothes out of the closet.

"Reading and studying are not hobbies, Hermione."

"Everything can be a hobby, you said yourself."

"Everything but that. Studying is torture, so your hobby is torturing your mind?" I grinned at her.

"Come down in five minutes, otherwise we'll start eating without you." She just murmured annoyed and walked out of the room. I changed my clothes and then went down. I wore a black dress with pink flowers on. It was my favourite dress. I am more a dress girl. I do like pants, but dresses are just so beautiful.

~~~

We had breakfast together, the mood was good after a little fight with Hermione. Suddenly an owl flew in. Hermione immediately picked up the letters. Wait a minute? Letters? Plural? Could that be my Hogwarts letter? I really don't want to continue being a muggle, knowing that my sister was a witch. That already drove me crazy last year.

"It's for you." Hermione said and handed me the letter. I literally tore away the envelope.

"Woaw, slow down, Ally." My father laughed. I grinned at him and started reading.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Ms. Granger,
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————