Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Inner voice

(Songs to listen to while reading: I don't know, please give me ideas)

Father pulled me into Florish and Blotts and took me to Draco.

"Take care of your shame of sister, she has already messed up enough today. I'll be back in fifteen minutes." He said briefly and left immediately. Draco rolled his eyes.

"What did you do, so that I have to babysit you again?" He asked annoyed.

"Not important..." I murmured. He pulled me into an empty section of the store and pushed me against the wall.

"I want to know his reason. Now."

"Then ask him, you idiot." And already there was a hand on my cheek. I should really stop saying my thoughts out loud.

"Tell me, right now!" He whispered sourly. I was silent. He increased the pressure on my arm. "Say it!" He whispered with a lot of vigour.

"Okay, fine. I just had a a little chat..." I started, but didn't speak any further.

"With?" Draco asked impatiently.

"With...the Potters. Especially with Harry. Satisfied?" I finally admitted. His eyes widened with anger.

"You have what?!" He now asked completely apart and immediately gave me another slap in the face. Well, great. Now I also have Draco on my neck. "You are such a shame for this family!"

"Thank you, that was my plan." I returned as contemptuously as he did.

"I warn you, if you talk to him again, then you will be tortured so much that you will no longer be able to think clearly, you filthy blood traitor." He threatened me. I have to admit, he was starting to scare me. But I couldn't bend now. Draco was not allowed to win. He wouldn't just think he's weak again.

"You know about my attitude towards half-bloods and muggles. You could expect something like that from me." I said as assertive as I could. Unfortunately, that was apparently not enough. He just laughed mockingly.

"Sweet as you try to prevail against me. But that won't work, because I know when you're lying and especially when you're afraid. And you're so afraid of me right now. You're weak. Weaker than any other person. And you will never be stronger than me. So you better listen to me, because I will always have more control over you than you have over me." He laughed, but still sounded serious. The worst thing was that he was even right. I'm just weak and no matter how much I want to prevent it, he will always have some control over me. I can't tell you how much this feeling pisses me off. He let go of me so that I could move away from the wall and enclose the place on my arm, where Draco had held me with my fingers. There will certainly be an imprint there, but it will disappear in a few minutes. I know that. "Father will come back in a few minutes]. Behave in time." I nodded and Draco finally left, asking me to come along. But since he just doesn't care where I am and what happens to me, he went ahead. I felt tears in my eyes. No, no, no.

"Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry." I said to myself.

IV: Lily, you can cry, it doesn't make you weak. It even makes you strong because you show feelings.

Can't you just shut up?

IV: I just want to help you.

Please just shut up. Crying makes me weak. Says Draco.

IV: Since when have you been listening to him? He's an asshole, you should really give him your opinion.