. . KEFI !

KEFI

(noun) the spirit of joy, enthusiasm, high spirits, and frenzy

" i would bark for you "

" i would meow for you "

IN WHICH ; i wrote a strange little note because of some silly messages !

ᐢᗜᐢ

. . .

@ . dazailuvvrr :

platonic love note perhaps? though, i'm not certain that would sum it up properly.. either way, i did say i will write a note for you, so here i am! i suppose i should stop rambling now though..

between silly messages and not so silly messages, i always have a stupidly apparent grin on my face, i mean, you must be great to do that alone.. but then you have your lovely writing skills, ability to make others happy all the time, being genuinely talented, very, and i mean very, sweet. i think just those things makes you awesome. and yet, there's even more positive qualities i didn't list that make you even more lovely.

the point i'm trying to make is that you're genuinely really sweet, kind and talented. though, my wording may be very awkward as i have no idea what to write and how to word it.. i do, genuinely, appreciate you and just talking to you. you somehow manage to make my pissy moods disappear and become different, more happy moods with a simple sentence. and that alone, i'm grateful for.

i think its funny how much i want to say, but can't find the words for lol. i do appreciate you much more than what it seems like, i just can't manage to find the right way of saying it

with much love, kat