𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 :  𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐝𝐚𝐲 & 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐩𝐦

𝐩𝐨𝐯 : 𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

"𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞?" said the text message i received from shanti.

"girl yes i love you" i typed out and sent. she wants me to go to a party with her so bad but she knows damn well ian in the mood for no damn party. i just lost my last grandparent and ik at some point you have to get over it and move on but that type of loneliness hits different.

"then come to this damn party with me. it's time friend." my grandparents were my back bone, from my mom and dad's side. lord knows my parents weren't shit frl so the four of them took the wheel for me and my siblings. "ykw fine i'll go, but if it gets shot up im never going outside with you again"

i sent the text and got up to look for an outfit. i like comfortable but house cute and outside cute are two different things. (amen? amen 🙏🏽 - author)

i thought of recycling an outfit but knowing shanti's ass she'd wanna take some pictures. so i built an entire fit from scratch and iangl it looks pretty good. i hopped in the shower and got all clean. i used my usual scents, vanilla & coconut and i smelt bomb as always.

i turned on regulate by warren g and nate dogg while i got ready and waited for shanti to come pick me up.

,

apparently the party was on the west side so it didn't take that long to get there. as we were getting closer we noticed this car blasting music going in the same direction we were. it made me remember what i agreed to and i was irritated all over again. normally i love the ghetto-ness of it all. the loud music, the people, the arguing and the weed but right now it was starting to become overwhelming

"we here boo." i looked around and my eyes landed on the house the party was at. i recognized it but i have no idea how. i opened the door to get out and the music got louder as we got closer. there was people on the lawn, the porch and the backyard. we went through the front door and the both of us got nothing but stares and head turns.

"bru we jus got inns bitch why evb starting at us" i half yelled over the music, shanti replied in laugher and i did the same. we went to the kitchen to get some drinks and shuffled our way to the living room couches. most of the seats were taken up so i just stood on the wall.

"what's yall name?" some nigga from the couch asked.

"i'm shanti, that's kianna. who you is?" he smirked and took a sip of whatever he had in his cup. "call me meech"

me and shanti gave each other a side eye and busted out laughing. "bro who is you tryna be all mysterious nd shit. what's yo name sir?"

his friend joined in on the laughter and answered for him. "his name is Demetrious" me and shanti nodded our heads and unison and i decided to ask a question. "who's party is this? like who's throwing it?"

"it's our homeboy's cousin's party. we just here to bring weed and liquor." his friend responded again. i smiled a bit and nodded again "and who are you?"

"i'm david, but call me 5" me and shanti laughed again but when our laugher died down i watched someone come out of the guest bathroom. she was tall, with nice teeth and two toned lips. jus saying she was fine is an understatement.

she looked me up and down while taking her seat next to meech. she looked over at david with a confused look and he introduced us.

"that's shanti and that's kianna. they our new friends" david said with a cute lil smile. the girl just did the lil chin thing and pulled out her phone.

okayyy guess she's not a people person.

"don't mind her she's just rude." she kinda smirked a little bit and still paid us no mind.

something about her lingers in my mind and i can't let it go, it's like a feeling of need that i can't ignore
.

hiiii guys! tell me what you think

k bye <3