𝐇𝐲𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢'𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝐝𝐚𝐲 : 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐦

𝐩𝐨𝐯 : 𝐤𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚

"𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐬𝐨" i looked up from my phone a mugged tf outta shanti. she mugged me back and i turned my phone off and put it in my lap, she finna get me started

"tf you mean 'if you say so' i know so bookie. that's finna be ur man watch" she waved me off and i smacked my lips at her. she's in denial so bad and she knows i'm right that's that shit that piss me off.

"watch what i tell you. i give you two weeks" she pulled out her phone to text someone back and i picked mines back up. "girl hush i still fw ole boy"

my eyes got wide and my jaw flew open. her eyes went wide too and i guess she slipped up by telling me that. "now when i beat your ass you gon be wondering why."

she rolled her eyes and started to giggle, scrolling harder on her phone. "ik, but look at what he sent me" she said still laughing and giggling with her finger in between her teeth.

"imma bust you upside the fuckin head. you need to cut that nigga." she huffed with an 'i know' knowing damn well she wasn't going to and then she abruptly threw her phone down.

"okay if you sayin me and meech finna be a thing what about you and miss ma'am. what's her name??" she said snapping, trying to remember the girl name. i thought about it for a second and answered "keys?"

"yeah her. she was looking at you real hard and only talked to you frl" i narrowed my eyes and stuck out my neck. "she didn't talk to anyone fym. and she was lookin like she wanted to beat my ass"

"or maybe she wanted to eat yo ass.." my jaw dropped and i screamed. "GIRL BYE"

;

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐨' 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐩𝐦

i got out of the shower and started grabbing my lotions and post shower products when i got a text message.

"yoo this 5, is it cool if i give key's yo number?"

i texted back a thumbs up emoji and went about my self care routine. by the time i got done i received another text. "bro wtf do you niggas want damn"

"wya?"

i texted back and asked who the number was. "oh it's just that girl". i told her i was at home and she asked to get some food and come over. i agreed but explained the rules i have for my home.

"no extra guest. take ur shoes off at the door and if you plan on getting in my bed bring spendanite clothes."

she relied a quick alr and asked what i was in the mood to eat. she wanted a burrito and i wants a salad so it sounds like we're getting chipotle.

.