𝐓𝐨𝐨 𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭

𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 : 𝐤𝐚𝐲'𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚'𝐬 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐝𝐚𝐲 & 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐩𝐦

𝐩𝐨𝐯 : 𝐊𝐚𝐲'𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐚

"𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭" i half shouted into the phone.

"i miss you, why do you keep acting like you don't fwm no more?" i rolled my eyes and took a deep breath in. i don't even know why i picked up the damn phone. i had a feeling it was her when it said no caller id but i just had to make sure. inna minute im finna change my fuckin number.

"crystal, stop callin my damn phone before i blow your fuckin house up." i said before hanging up and tossing my phone on the kitchen island.

crystal is my ex from high school. we broke up because she moved away for college and we didn't trust each other. we did a lot of weird shit to each other but it's cool. the only issue is this bitch can't seem to move tf on.

i sat down to check my mail and some of it was letters from my mom and regular ole bills. i open them one by one saving the one from my mom for last. my mom is away for a couple of murder charges but me and her have always been close. she sends letters and draws me pictures and i do the same.

after i finished doing that i started changing my clothes to clean my apartment. i love sundays because i get to just chill, and that exactly what i need before my week starts. i like being alone, it's peaceful and quiet. but life outside of myself moves pretty fast for me.

;

𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 : 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐦

"𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐭?" 5 said into the phone.

"im pulling up rn" i hang up the phone and park my car. as i get out i see one extra car i don't usually see and realize he probably has more company than i expected. great

i knocked on the door and meech opened it, i dapped him up and walked in clocking everyone in the room.
5, meech, me and them two girls from that party yesterday.

shanti and kianna

i looked kianna up and down siting in my usual seat. conversation between 5, shanti and meech started but kianna only said a few words here and there.

she was gorgeous. short, a light carmel skin tone with big pretty eyes. i'm not very comfortable with strangers but she didn't feel like one. it was her friend that was unfamiliar yet she still inviting enough to be cool with.

kianna just felt safe. even from across the room she just radiates this soft yet firm feeling of tranquility.

"are you okay?" i looked up and heard her ask. for some reason i knew she was asking me.

"i'm good, thank you for asking. nd you?" her smile was small and her eyes turned into little crescent moons. she's cute like a lil black cat.

"i'm doing the best i can." and she left it at that. i didn't feel like trying to continue the conversation and i think she felt the same way. enough words were said and my mind was already made.

5 and meech both looked at me all confused. they're prolly shocked because that's the most conversation i give any girl nowadays, especially a random girl from a party. being "friends" with girls never last for me and ian inna mood to be dealing wit no girl ian really interested in.

relationships aren't really my type of thing either. i know what im lookin for and i doubt imma find it. ian finna waste no time or catch no more bodies tryna find someone that prolly don't even exist.

but something about kianna feels different. i like this one and i just might keep her.