OC BIO

Name: Kyle Rayner

Alias: Green Lantern

Designation: B-1-1

Species: Human

Gender: Male

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Green

Birthdate: 1996

Age: 13

Relatives: Aaron Rayner[father] Maura Rayner[mother]

Mentor: Green Lantern[Hal Jordan]

Affiliation: Team. Green Lantern Corps

Skin: Caucasian

Looks:

Green Lantern suit:

Green Lantern suit:

Personality: Kyle Rayner is one of the youngest and additionally most creative members of the Green Lantern Corps. His imagination and skill as a graphic artist go hand in hand with the power of the ring, creating an infinite number of amazing constructs. However, to match his willpower and imagination, he has trouble concentrating on certain things. Creating Hard-Light Constructs is one of them.

As a teen, Kyle isn't afraid to mess around a bit and get into trouble. Despite that nature, he still respects his superiors, especially his fellow Green Lantern, Hal Jordan, more than the rest for his status as the Earth's original Green Lantern.

Kyle is known as the "wild one" of the team and is a lover of games, skateboarding, pranks, and pizza. Though he possesses a "child-like" free-spirited and carefree innocence, he always brings his A-game in a serious brawl.

Appearance: Kyle boasts black hair and brown eyes on caucasian skin. His build is an athletic one, with a considerable height about him.

Kyle wears Green Lantern Corps uniforms he custom-made himself, feeling he couldn't wear the uniform of another (Hal Jordan).

Powers and abilities: The power of the Green Lantern Power Ring is limited only by Willpower and Imagination: Things which Kyle Rayner overflows with.

Kyle has also been trained to a degree in hand-to-hand combat. In the field of artwork, Kyle is capable of various forms, sculptures, and drawings, you name it, Kyle makes it.

Voice Actor: Logan Miller
_________________________________________

Love Interest: Troia (real name Donna Troy)

Green Lantern Kyle Rayner Theme: