Volume 1 chapter 1: Elite

POV Ayanokoji kiyotaka

I was about to arrive at ANHS, I looked out the window, at the blue sky, at the places that were changing.

It was all quite pleasant, but my peace was short-lived.

- Shouldn't you help yourself to your place?

Are you talking to me?

I then saw an office woman talking to a blond-haired boy.

He didn't even bother to look at his interlocutor, proof that he really didn't care.

- Why would I do such a thing?

Said the boy with blond hair, redoing his hair.

- Look at this old woman.  She walks with a cane.

- I still see no point in it, standing will tire me out more than sitting.

The office lady was becoming more and more irritated at the young man's words, which is a problem. She will no longer be able to analyze the situation correctly.

- You should learn to respect your superior!

- You are not superior to me, you are just older.

- Didn't your parents teach you to respect adults?!

- It is my choice to give my place where
No  .

The old woman then intervened to calm the office lady.

- It's okay, it's okay.  I can stand up.

Well, one would say that all is well that ends well.

I am calm and so is the whole bus.  It's perfect .

- I agree with that madam, I think you should give up your place.

The boy still seemed to have nothing to do with it.  The situation seems totally ridiculous to him I think.

-And why would I see that?

- By doing this you would contribute to society.

- I don't care about contributing.  And what's more, if you look closely, you just have to ask the other person about this survey.  There is no difference between their seat and mine.

- It's okay, I'm going to get up.

A black-haired boy will have quietly given his place without making any attempt to resist.

I was looking at a black-haired girl who also didn't want to give up her place.

Kushida- Thank you, my name is kushida kikyo and you?

Katagiri- Katagiri yuichi, nice to meet you Kushida-san.

That's when the bus will have stopped, the ANHS students will have gotten off.

Well more than a straight line.  I then sighed before moving forward but a girl stopped me in this exemplary courage that I had taken.

- You there, you were looking at me on the bus, why?

This is definitely a reason to call someone out.

Me- Uhm sorry, you didn't want to give up your place huh?

We will have exchanged a look.  She really looked like a cocky girl.

- Yes, is there a problem with that?

Me - No not at all, in fact I think like you.  There's no point in giving up our place, I'm trying to avoid trouble.

- then we are not the same.  I did it on principle, not to avoid trouble.