Marriage ❤️

A girl wearing her wedding lehenga, was sitting in the marriage hall. But she didn't has the smile that every bride uses to have.
The veil was covering her head till her nose.

The man sitting behind her was a handsome hunk in his early 30s. He was dressed in yellow sherwani with clean shave face and a killing smile but still full of innocence and happiness.

"Vivah sampann hua, aaj se aap dono pati patni hai" ,said the pandit ji happily.

A tear dropped from the bride's eyes which couldn't drop on the floor as it dropped onto the groom's hand.

"Chinta mat karo, aaj se tumhari Khushi ka daitwa humara", whispered the groom to the bride which made her smile forcefully.

After all the post wedding rituals were done, the newly wed couple left for their house.

The couple were none other than Anuseena but their story is something different.

Haseena is 25 years old whereas Anubhav is 31. It is a forceful marriage for Haseena but Anubhav is in love with her. He even knows about Haseena's condition but he trusts in himself that he can manage her to love him.

Haseena entered their bedroom which was decorated with red roses and other flowers. But unfortunately she has flower allergy so she started to sneeze 🤧. "Aa..chuu, aaa..chuu"

"Kya hua?", Said Anubhav who was coming to the room behind her.

"Wo hume flower se allergy hai" , said Haseena while controlling her sneezes.

Anubhav replied "o" and started removing the flowers from the bed . He cleaned the bed in few minutes.

"Thank you" said Haseena smilingly while coming towards him.

"It's my pleasure aur thank you hasne ke liye" , said Anubhav chuckling.

"Tum jao , change kar lo. Thak gayi hogi" , said Anubhav hesitantly.

Haseena nodded while taking out her comfy clothes but hesitated and looked at him.

"Kya hua, jao. Raat ho gayi hai" Anubhav said.

"Wo agar hum night dress pehne to aapko koi problem hai?" Haseena asked hesitantly.

"Hume kya problem hogi. Pehenogi tum, Jo pehen na hai pehno." Said Anubhav smilingly.

Haseena smiled at her husband and went to the washroom.

Anubhav's POV:-

Kaash Tum Janti ki hum tumse kitna pyaar karte hai. Tumhari ye hasi tumhe aur bhi khas banati hai Haseena. Tumhe wo pata bhi nahi hai , shayad. Jo bhi ho, hume pata hai ki tum shayad humse pyaar nahi karti par hum tumse ye baat swikaar karake hi chodenge , waada karte hai. I Love You Haseena.

His thoughts' trance broke hearing Haseena's voice, " humne change kar liya , aap Jaa sakte hain"

He nodded and moved to the washroom.

Haseena sat on the bed thinking about her husband.

Haseena's POV:-

Pata nhi kyu par aj thoda ajeeb mehsus ho raha hai. Shayad ye shaadi karne ka upkaar hai. Upkaar ya apkaar!(sarcastically) par aaj sachme chintamukt feel kar rahe hai. Shayad unki wajah se. By the way , why am I thinking about him. Is it effecting me? Is he effecting me, actually? By the way, I think as a person, he is good. Bhagwan unhe sadaiv sukhi rakhe.

Her chain of thoughts broke as he said ,
"Kya soch rahi ho? So jao, raat ho gayi hai bohot. Tumhe thaakan mehsus nahi ho raha kya?"

Anubhav's POV:-

She , hearing my words, shifted to the pillow,on which I thought  she was about to sleep. But she took it and shifted to the couch beside my bed. It was not shocking for me as she is not comfortable with me at all.

But I stopped her by saying, " Hum couch pe so jayenge , tum bed pe so jao"

She was about to say something but she couldn't as I rolled my eyes a little. She gulped down and shifted to the bed. I smiled at my winning. Winning? No actually, her so cute antics which helped me to fall in love with her.

She slept in no minutes as she was actually too tired due to the wedding rituals. Slept or acted to sleep? I don't know. But I smiled again looking at her. I took my pillow and shifted to the couch. I laid on the couch but couldn't even try to sleep as it was too small for me, a 6'2" man.

Anubhav's POV ends.

Haseena's POV:-

I turned back towards the couch on which Anubhav was struggling to manage to sleep but he couldn't ,at all. I was feeling pity not pity actually, I was feeling bad for him.

"Hum kehne wale the aap nahi so payenge. Aapne to kehne nahi Diya." , I said showing a fake anger.

Anubhav looked at me for a while with his innocent eyes. " Aa jaiye yaha sone. I'll manage" , I said with a soft smile regarding my lips.

Anubhav agreed but hesitantly as he genuinely cared for my comfort all the while. But thinking about his condition, he looked at the couch for a while , then at me, he couldn't disagree. He took his pillow and shifted to the bed.

"Thank you" , said he smilingly.

Haaye! This smile just makes me happy everytime I see it.

"Thank you kis baat ka ? Aapka hi hai sab kuch . Hum toh bas kirayedaar hai." ,I said while chuckling.

"Kirayedaar nahi Malkin ho tum", said he to me again with a smile.

" Baaton me mat uljhaiye hume" , I said while fumbling.

I don't know why was I fumbling? But I was doing it.

"Good night", I wished him.

"Shubh ratri", he too wished me .

I was kidnapped by the sleep in few minutes. I don't know about him.

Haseena's POV ends.

Anubhav's POV:-

Shayad tumhara pighalna shuru ho Gaya hai. Lagta hai hume koi karya karna hi nahi padega. Tum shayad khudse hi sab kuch samajh logi. Samay lagega to jarur aur woh samay hum tumhe jarur denge. Humari pyaari Haseena, humesha aisi hi muskurati Hui rehna. Acchi lagti ho.

His POV ends.

Next Part :- Pehli Rasoi ❤️