Getting Closer 🖤

Anubhav's POV continues

We cut the call as soon as possible after doing the necessary greetings. I looked at Haseena again. I thought to break the silence. I went to the bed and was about to lay down but she stopped me to do that by holding my wrist.

" Kuch sawaal hai " , she said sternly.

" Pucho ", I said getting up as I was in half laying position.

" Aap mujhe pasand karte the?" , She asked me directly.

" The se kya matlab hai tumhara? Karta hu...", I said.

" Par hum ", her words were cut by me.

" I know everything. Kisi aur din baat karenge is baare mein. Abhi hume so Jana chahiye. " ,

" Par Anubhav ", her words were cut by me again.

" I don't want to talk more about this ." , I said calming myself.

" Okay , good night.", Said Haseena blankly.

I think she sensed my rudeness in voice. That's why her smile was lost.

" Good night Haseena", I said with a smile on my face.

I laid down on the bed and turned off the lights . I soon dozed off to sleep.

Anubhav's POV ends.

Haseena's POV:-

I laid down on the bed.

Did he feel bad hearing my words? God tell him to give me mercy. I didn't want to hurt him. Sorry Anubhav if I indirectly did it.

I closed my eyes and I could see him and the moment I snuggled into his chest. I am feeling Hella embarrassed. My father used to say that after closing eyes, when we could see someone, we should know we love them. But do I love him? Nahi , par tab jab Anubhav ne Swati ko I love you kaha tab hume jealousy kyu Hui? Jab unhone hume pasand karne ki baat ki tab humari Dil ki dhadkan kyu badh gyi. Par pasand aur pyaar same hota hai? Aur hum to unhe do din se jante hai. Kaise bharosa kare , agar Dil toot Gaya to.

I closed my eyes again to see him . But soon I felt myself dozing off into sleep.

Haseena's POV ends.

It is the morning after two days. Maa is out of town for some days.

Anubhav's POV:-

I woke up as the sunlight came on my face. I opened my eyes irritatedly. But my all irritation went away as I saw the face of Haseena who was sleeping peacefully keeping her head on my chest. I smiled and checked the time in my phone. It is only
6 am.

I placed my lips on her hairs but I stopped to think about if it's right or not. But seeing her innocent face, I did it as I love her yess I do, dude. I found a hidden still visible smile on her face. She grabbed my hand which were cupping her face till now but now she loosened them. She snuggled her face into my chest and placed a kiss on my heart as she was able to hear the heartbeats and trace my heart. I was shocked by her sudden action but I felt her to act different today. But finally I broke the silence.

" Haseena ", I said softly.

Haseena opened her eyes and looked at me with her patient and love filled eyes. She smiled at me like a intelligent fool. I placed my lips on her forehead and while tucking her hair strands behind ears I kissed her on forehead. She wrapped me around with her arms . Currently she was on me with her full body weight . I wrapped my arms around her and she snuggled in my right side of chest in no seconds. I again kissed on her hair strands. I don't know why were we doing this kind of romance or getting into this kind of intimate situation but it was sure that Haseena was comfortable in getting in physical touches with me. But was it love or affection??

I felt confused but closed my eyes again because Haseena was sleeping on me and I was not able to get up.

An hour later,

(Haseena's POV starts)

I opened my eyes to remember some intimacy which took place between us an hour ago. Like it was the first kiss I did to him and that on his heart . What was he thinking about me? The shiest baby turning into boldie baby. Oh me the fool! He loves me , dude! He should be happy on this but was he fr??? Whatever, why was I doing even? Was I craving for love, uff these periods!! She placed her hand on her lower abdomen where she was feeling cramps as it was her 2nd day. She moved her body to get up but failed as she was in his arms.

" Anubhav, hume uthna bhi hai", I said softly as I was not in a good mood or health.

But my soft voice was enough to grab his attention . He opened his eyes and looked at me.

" uth gayi , tum? Good morning"

"Good morning, ab chodiye bhi. It's already 7." , said I grumpily.

" Thodi der pehle to khud hi chipak Rahi thi tum? Ab kya hua? Was you craving for me? Are you on your periods, Hasi?"

" Haseena se sidha Hasi aur saath me questions ka pahaar? Waise how can you know all these things before telling?"

" telepathical connection hai tumhare saath." He said smilingly.

" chodiye hume abhi . Kaam hai bohot sare . Maa bhi nahi hai ."

" well, I can help you in all these stuffs, agar tum chaho to but there is a condition." , said he.

" I want you to help me but shart kaisi? Ok, bataiye."

" You have to go on a dinner date with me, tonight."

" Aaj hi kyu? Kal bhi to"

" Kal bhi Jaa sakte hai par aj Jana hai mujhe.", he said after cutting my words.

" Thik hai , jayenge. Abhi bas chodiye hume."

He kissed on my hairs again. He broke the hug and moved me beside him on the bed . I got up . He got up from bed and was about to go but I stopped him by holding his wrist  and made him sit again. I cupped his face in my palms and looked into his eyes which was filled with the purity of love. I jerked myself a little to get his height and placed my lips on his forehead to kiss it. Oh!! I finally gained confidence to kiss. I jerked myself to broke the moment and last I found him with closed eyes and blushed cheeks. Oh, he even blushes? I didn't know it before.

" Anubhav aankhein kholiye." , I said .

He opened his eyes to find a smiling me.

Next Part :- She Didn't know 😒