The Reception Party 🤍

Anubhav's POV:-

It's the next day, sharp 6 pm. I was in the 4 th floor of our house where it was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights.

 I was in the 4 th floor of our house where it was decorated beautifully with flowers and lights

Today our reception party is held. Haseena is getting ready in our room and here I am, seeing if anything is wrong in the arrangement. I decided to go downstairs to look for Haseena if she is ready.

" Are you ready, Haseena?" , I said while entering into our bedroom.

" Nahi baba, itni jaldi kaise hoga?Make-up baki hai. Saree pehen liya hai" , said Haseena while applying moisturizer on her face.

She was wearing a beautiful red Banarasi saree in Bengali style. Her hairs were tied in bun with an  artificial gajra on it. She was sitting on a tool infront of the dressing table. There were two girls sitting on the bed, who were her friends, Swati and Kanak.

She was looking gorgeous. Her not so dusky tone's beauty was enhanced  by the deep red colour. She was looking happy today. But why? I don't know!

" Jiju aap khade kyu hai, aaiye baithiye. " , Said Swati breaking my trance of thoughts.

Haseena looked at me and smiled.
" Baith jaiye , kitni der khade rahenge." , Said Haseena while chuckling.

I smiled and went to sit on our bed.
Kanak went near Haseena to help her doing the makeup as she is an make up artist.

Swati started talking to me about my business as she herself is a CEO.

" Jiju, business kaisa chal Raha hai. I mean humari bhasha me kahe to bazaar kaisa hai?" , Asked Swati.

" Kaafi accha hai. Ajkal to fashion aur makeup ke products leke teenagers ke beech jyada charcha hai. To achi chal Rahi hai. Tum batao tumhari baatein." , I said smilingly.

" Bazaar utna acha bhi nahi hai aur bura bhi nahi. Vahi humari bhasa me Jo kehte hai na " chole jacche " I mean.." her words were cut by me.

" Matlab as always. Jaisa jata hai waisa hi" , I said shocking her.

" Do you know Bengali? Kuch bataiye na Bengali me." , Said Swati excitingly.

" Ami tomake bhalobashi.", I said but my words were cut by Haseena.

" Kya kaha aapne ?" , Haseena looked at me and glared rolling her eyes at me.

I gulped down my saliva and on the other side, Swati and Kanak were silently giggling at my condition.

Haseena looked at the mirror to change the topic and save us from the teasings of the duo SwaNak .

( Imagine Disha Parmar as Swati Thakur and Shweta Tripathi as Kanak Chowdhury)

Anubhav's POV ends

Haseena's POV:-

Why did I feel jealous? Do I love him? Dhatt, kya soch rahi hu Mai? Ye meri overthinking ki problem kab jayegi , pata nahi.

Her POV ends.

Anubhav's POV:-

After half an hour, she was done with her makeup. We four left the room to go upstairs.

It was around 8:30 pm.

She sat on the sofa which was there for us. But as I was busy with my friends she was there with her friends.

Then I thought to be with her as she is new at this house and doesn't know every relative . By the way, I like some of my relatives only . What's her point of view, I don't know.

I told my friends to enjoy the party and have some snacks and came towards the sofa she was sitting on.

Her friends were not there. I sat beside her .

" Bohot khubsurat lag Rahi ho." , I whispered into her ears.

She smiled at my compliment. But she stopped as she saw some people coming towards. I felt her smile to be already gone. So I came far away her ears to see who they are.

It was none other than her mother , brother and sister in law.

I saw my mother coming from behind.

" Anubhav in logo ko kisne bulaya hai yaha?" , Asked Haseena with anger visible on her face

I asked my mother" what's happening " through eyes . She assured me and told me to be silent.

" Humne bulaya hai Hasi." , Said my mother.

" Par kyun Maa?" , Asked Haseena being irritated.

" Woh ammi, Bhai, bhabhi hai tere. Unka haq hai tujh par." , Said my mother.

" Haq! Haq ki baat to tab hogi na jab izzat hoga , pyaar hoga rishte mein. Inke liye to hum bas ek khilona hai. Jo khilona inke baaton ke hisab se chalega. Ye lagte hi innocent hai , andar se kitne shatir hai wo to bas Alvina aapi , Alisah aur hume hi pata hai. " , Said Haseena angrily.

" Hasi ammi hai wo Teri." , Said my mother sternly.

" Wo Ammi kaisi ammi Jo apni beti aapne matlab ki hisaab ka khilona samajhti hai, Jo apni bhalai ke liye aapni beti ko bech tak sakti hai. Wo to maa naam pe kalank hai na. Waisi maa rehne se acha to na rahe. " , Said Haseena looking at her mother, Raheela ji.

" Kyu aayi hai yahan, humara tamasha banega , wo dekhne. By the way, shukriya. Hume aise ek parivaar me bhejne ke liye jaha ke log hume izzat dete hai. Kya manga tha humne aapse, bas thodi si izzat aur pyaar. Pyaar na deti Kam se kam izzat to de deti ." , Haseena stopped and looked at her mother's angry face. 

" Abhi bhi Sharm nahi aa rahi hai na Jo muh taar rahi hai Haseena ka . Aayi hai, jaiye dinner kariye aur dafa ho jaiye yaha se. Ainda kabhi bhi is Ghar me kadam rakhne ki koshish bhi mat karna . Anjaam acha nahi hoga." , I said looking at her mother , Raheela, brother , Aiman and sister in law , Aisha.

They left in no minutes after getting insulted by me and Haseena. Haseena sat on the as she was standing for insulting them.

My mother looked at me and held her ears.
I went near her.

" Sorry beta." , Said maa being sad seeing Haseena in mentally broke state because of her.

" It's ok maa. Hum sambhal lenge. Aap jaiye Jake mic leke announce kar dijiye, Haseena ka tabiyat kharab hai to sab dinner karke jaldi chale jaye." , I said .

My mother nodded and went from there.

" Haseena chalo, kuch khalo." , I said holding Haseena's hand.

She nodded and stood up. I held her by arm and took her to the food court to have something. After having some food, we went downstairs. As per my instructions, my mom was busy to clear the guests as soon as possible.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Part:- Her Sisters' Story 🥺