A Sneaky Impersonator

In the teaser, Agent D is seen disguising as the Work Work and Toxic (JD2) coaches, and is shown to have a collection of disguises, namely the coaches from the Britney Spears songs. According to the Loremaster, we have seen some of her missions before, implying that some of the Britney maps are her missions, and she therefore is the coaches. But could she be impersonating those people? In Gimme More, the Pilot is seen multiple times, and he obviously isn't present in any of the other Britney maps, besides Toxic. Could she be disguising as the other coaches so she doesn't get caught? This might sound like a stretch, since she could just BE all the coaches, but I have a feeling she could at least be impersonating one. And that is The Nurse. I'm Toxic (JD2), she has a medical cross on her hat, but in Gimme More, she has the spy wings motif/Agent D logo on her hat. This could suggest that The Nurse and Gimme More Agent D in disguise could be two different people. I used to ship Agent D x The Nurse (see: my fanfic "The Hospital"), and I liked to imagine Agent D wearing The Nurse's outfit to go in disguise on a hospital mission, and what if this is the case here? Maybe she could be a close friend or partner of Agent D's?

//

"Thank you for saving our hospital"