Toxic Wings

In Toxic (JD2023E), there is a repeating wing motif which appears in the song's logo, inside the plane and in Agent D's outfits. This motif is also seen on the floor of the spy base and on Agent D's nurse hat in Gimme More. I theorise that this could possibly be Agent D's logo/motif. I always believed she's a force for good, saving the pilot in Toxic. Since the wing motif is visible in some of her disguises, namely the nurse, air hostess and diva (it's also on the pocket of bag in her spy outfit in Toxic), she could possibly wear it and nods to it in her outfits as a dogwhistle that she is a spy, on a mission for good forces. A sort of "if you know, you know" thing to outsiders watching her.
But this motif also appears on the plane! And it has wings!
Since I also theorise that the Pilot could be her boyfriend (I'll get to that in another part), and he flies the plane, I have a feeling he put it there. In Dragostea Din Tei, him and his crew are dancing on the wing of a completely different plane. And since the plane is Toxic is pink, much like the Pilot's shirt, this could possibly be an original airline owned by him and Agent D, as opposed to just working for the generic "Just Dance Airlines" in DDT.
I had also theorised Agent D to have an interest in aviation, and my theory further solidifies this, also especially since one of her disguises is a flight attendant specific to that airline.

~

"Air hostess by day, spy by night..."