Hurt

Sophie snuggles under the covers, face buried in her pillow. She feels the covers slowly move from her naked body and the cool breeze gives her goosebumps. Rough fingertips trace down her spine followed by feather light kisses.
She has her eyes closed and a smile comes to her lips. "Stu." She moans as she feels his teeth biting into her arse cheeks.
"Morning baby. You sleep okay?" He whispers huskily.
"Like the dead." She tiredly replies.
Stu hums. He grabs her ankles and slides her down the bed. Her knees hit the floor, her chest on the mattress."keep your hands above your head, princess...good girl."
Sophie keeps her eyes closed, enjoying the attention she is getting. Stu takes his time, kissing her lower back and squeezing her behind. His hands spread her legs apart.
Sophie feels Stu blow gently onto her pussy. She shivers in pleasure. Her face buried into the mattress stopping a moan coming out. He continues his actions a couple more times. She feels the cold metal of his tongue bar stroke her folds very slowly. She loved the feeling, she couldn't get enough when he teased her like this. She gives her bum a wiggle while he strokes her.
He moans as he gently pushes his finger into her entrance. Sophie's toes curl as he pumps in and out of her very slowly. His fingers hit her spot repeatedly as she moans into the sheets. His tongue draws circles around her sensitive clit. He seels his lips around the bundle of nerves and suckles. He adds another finger and pumps faster.
"Stu..." She moans, her voice is muffled by the sheets.
He sinks his fingers deeper, scissoring her as her walls tighten around them.
"That's it baby, come for daddy."
He only had to say those words and she falls apart. Her vagina walls are pulsing with each thrust, her muscles tightening in her stomach. She could feel another orgasm hit her.
"Oh, it must be my birthday. That's it, cum for me again....fuck....good girl." He tells her. His voice is getting deeper, his breathing becomes faster.
Sophie tightens her hold on the bedsheets as her orgasms stop. She's panting heavy, her throat is dry. She hears Stu undo his belt and trousers. She feels the tip of his cock at her entrance and he slowly sinks into her. They both moans as he fills her up. Her muscles stretch as they tighten around his cock.
"Your so tight...fuck..." He pants.
He thrusts slowly but deeply and he uses one of his hands to rub lazily on to her clit.
Sophie squeezes her eyes shut as she feels another orgasm hit her. Her body starts to shake with each thrust as he hits her g-spot over and over again. He's slow but moves deep as he spreads her arse cheeks. He used her juices as lube and his fingers circle around her back entrance.
Grace's body freezes. She panics alittle. She's never tried anal. They've talked about it many times, but she wasn't comfortable just asking Stu to try it on her during sex.
"Do you trust me." Stu asks.
"Yes." She replied straight away.
"Relax. Let daddy take care of you." He says, leaning over her body as he whispers dirty things into her ear. She does as he asks and relaxes much as possible.
His fingers massage the back entrance, very carefully. His thrust have slowed down as well as the strokes to her clit.
"Fuck..." She moans, gripping onto her pillow.
He presses the tips of his fingers into her tight hole and slowly speeds his thrusts up. The rubbing of the clit matches each pace and Sophie thought she was floating on cloud nine.
"More..." She begs.
"Just relax. I'm only going to add one finger. You think you can take it baby?"
"Yes...."
"Yes what?"
"Yes daddy." She moans as he slides one finger into her back passage.
He keeps his finger there, letting her adjust to the feeling. He starts fucking her faster,his cock going much deeper than before.
Sophie bites down onto the sheets, an orgasm hits her much to quicker than expected. Her body shakes, her muscles tighter as one orgasm hits after the other. She was enjoying the feeling that she didn't know he was pumping his finger into her tight little hole.
"Don't stop..." She cries.
"Fuck...."
Stu cums inside her as he bites down onto her neck. His thrusts have become more sloppy as he emptys himself in her.
"Fuck baby girl...." He panted as he kissed her cheek.
They jump when the bedroom door bursts open. Sidney storms in and throws a jug of cold water on them. They both scream in shock at how cold it was.
"Out!" She shouts at Stu.
"Can you fucking knock. You don't burst into your sister's room." Stu said angrily as he wraps his shirt around Sophie.
Sidney ignores him. "Get the fuck out of my house, Stu." She shouts.
Sophie thought Sidney looked pathetic looking angry. "It isn't just your house." She tells Sidney.
"Shut the fuck up you slut...."
Stu steps in front of Sidney. She stumbled back in fear. "Don't you fucking talk to her that way. If Sophie is a slut, what the fuck are you...I don't want someone like you touching my best friend. I don't know what STI you have, you're not as innocent as billy believes."
Sidney slaps Stu across the face. Stu is ready to hit her when Sophie pulls him back. "Don't...she isn't worth it...I will see you at school." She tells him.
Stu gives Sophie a kiss and leaves the room. Sidney and Sophie stood there in silence staring at each other. She could tell that Sidney was jealous of hers and Stu's relationship. Her and Tatum have been trying to split them up after their mother died.
"I expect you to break up with Stu by this week. Your upsetting Tatum with your unlady ways." Sidney orders.
Sophie scoffs. "I'm not splitting from Stu. And I don't give two flying fucks if it upsets Tatum."
Sidney quickly gets in her face. "You better do as I say or you will find out how nasty I can get. I can be very persuasive."
"I know. You lay on your back and spread your legs for every fucker. You're just like our mother...."
Sophie felt a sharp pain in her cheek along with a crack. She looses balance and her heads hits the corner of her desk. She feels warm liquid run from her forehead and down her face. She couldn't believe it. sidney had just punched her. Using her hand that has their mothers rings on.
Sidney grabbed Sophie by her hair and pulled her head back. "You will do as I tell you, I know a couple of guys who love to play with you."
"Fuck you bitch." She shouted in Sidney's face.
Sidney punched her again and in the same area. Sophie laid on the floor in shock. She didn't know Sidney hated her this much. She watched Sidney kneel above her.
"Do you wanna know what mom said before she died..."
"What?"
"Your not dad's daughter....your just some mistake she had while she was with her friend on business. Break up with Stu or your life is gonna get so much worse...I wish you had died instead of my mom."
Sidney hears the school bus pull up. She laughs at her sister and leaves the room.

(I know this chapter is bad. But I don't care. It's close to Halloween and I want to get it on here before the spooky day hits...DISCLAIMER. I DON'T OWN THE STORY AND SCRIPT FROM SCREAM. ALL COPYRIGHT BELONGS TO THE RIGHTFULL OWNERS. ONLY SOPHIE AND MY CHAPTERS ARE MINE.)