After School

The last bell rings as students rush out of the building and on their way home or to a party. Sophie, Stu and Randy watch Tatum drive away with Sidney. Tatum asked if Sidney wanted to stay at her that night. Sophie was happy that she would have the house to herself. The group slit up and Sophie walked home. She didn't want to take the bus home, she didn't want the stares and the gossip.

It didn't take Sophie to get home. She walked down the garden path and saw a bunch of flowers resting on the door. Smiling, she picked them up and smelled them. Red roses and white lilies were her favourite flowers. Unlocking the door, she walked straight into the kitchen to get a vase. She filled it up with water and the plant food that was provided and cut the stem and popped them in the vase. Carefully she carried them into the bedroom and rested them on the nightstand opposite a small window.

Sophie put her bag next to her bed and popped Marilyn Manson into the stereo. Music filled the room as she turned up the music. She quickly undressed, putting her clothes in the hamper and turned on the shower. Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at the cuts on her face. The one on her forehead didn't look too bad, but the one on her cheek was deep and nasty looking. Dry skin started flaking off around the edges.

The bathroom door opens and Sophie steps out in a towel. She put a plaster on her cheek and forehead and started drying herself. She sits on the bed and applies body lotion  to her legs and gently runs it in till close to absorbing into her skin. Her back is facing the window that she doesn't see the figure sneaking into her room. Her head is pulled back by her hair and a knife pressed against her throat.
"Missed me baby." Stu whispered as he started sucking on her neck.
Sophie's breath shuddered as the knife cut into her skin. She hissed as fingers pulled her hair. She could feel herself getting wet as Stu was breathing heavily. She rubbed her thies together to get some friction. Stu must have noticed as he chuckled darkly.
"Naughty girl must be punished." He whispered, giving her neck a soft kiss. "Thinking that she could leave, daddy."
Stu removed her towel and bent her over his lap. Her stomach was rested on his thies, her hands were held behind his back. His rough hands stroked her bottom and then gave her a soft pinch.
Sophie squeaked, between her lips was the cold metal of a knife. It's sharp edges cutting into her skin. She loved it when he brought a knife into their time. They had a thing for knife play. She trusted Stu with her life.
"I'm gonna give you ten spanks baby. Tap my hand with your finger if you wish for me to continue."
Sophie managed to tap his hand.
"Good girl." He praised.
He didn't give her any warning, till she felt a sharp sting on her arse cheek. Her body jolted in surprise. He spanked her again, a pain shot through her body. It felt hot and raw as he spanked her two more times one after the other with quick motion.
Sophie moaned, her lips tightened around the knife as she could feel herself drooling. The sharp edges cut into the corners of her mouth. She wiggled her bum as another sharp pain came down on her backside. It was much harder this time, as she felt tears on her cheeks.
Stu was hard, his erection peeked out of the waistband of his trousers. With each wiggle of his girlfriend's bum, the material of his trousers rubbed on his length. He moaned loudly, his hands gripping tightly on her wrists as he spanked her over ten times. He was pushing her limits. He needed to push the limits. He wanted to see how much she could take, and she was doing so fucking well. With each spank he gave her, he could hear her sob. All she had to do was drop the knife onto the floor. He was spanking her much harder now, harder than before. Her arse was red with purple bruises coming to the surface. He rubbed the skin and it was hot to touch. The knife fell from her mouth and onto the floor. He lifted her up gently and sat her on his knees facing him.
"Daddy is so proud of you, princess."
He holds he while she sobs. He knew she was feeling overwhelmed. He could tell how turned on she was. Nipples hard, dripping wet pussy that soaked through his trousers. Her skin was flushed and a little warm. He carried her across the room and laid her on the bed face down.
Stu pulled his cock out from his trousers, and rubbed the tip at her entrance. She was so wet as he sank into her. She tightened tightly around him as when he went to pull out her muscles gripped his member hard. He moaned, head falling back as he thrust into her at a slow pace with his eyes closed.
He listened to moans and his names fell from her lips like a prayer. She laid with her hands above her head, her fingers gripping the bed covers.
He gripped her hips and pulled her back towards him with her arse sticking up. His hands pinned her shoulders down keeping her in place. He thrusted much more faster and deeper as he fucked her into the mattress. His hips smacked into her, jolting her body forward.
She screamed, her eyes squeezed tightly shut. He had never made her scream in pleasure as it made him move faster. He growled with each thrust, his nails digging into her shoulders, her arse raised up a little and she came.
Stu watched her eyes roll to the back of her head, her body violently shook as a pool of liquid came out of her entrance.
"Fuck....yes..." He shouted.
He roared as he emptied inside of her. He had never cum so hard in his life. He wanted to fill her up and keep his cum in her. God, he wanted her to have his kids. He wanted to see her glow, as his children grew inside her.
He didn't pull out, he laid on his side pulling her towards him. She snuggled into him.
"Guess what..." She whispered.
"What baby." Stu said kissing her shoulder.
"My dad isn't my dad."

(Sorry about my writing, I did this while I had time to myself. But I hope you enjoy it. Spelling and writing mistakes will be corrected asap)