𝟏. 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

Childish

Childish.

Too Young.

Black Princess.

Emo Chick.

Weirdo.

I had many names. None of them mattered. People do as they please with little to no regard to others feelings. In this wretched world I had learnt from a young age that...

There were fundamentally three types of people. One's who created chaos for the fun of it. One's who were part of it and ultimately people who enjoyed it.

Dad had always been chaos himself and uncle Aiden who was dad's bestfriend, they would rather die than accept it, was always the one who enjoyed watching chaos unfold. They both couldn't care less if anyone was harmed, or if their lives flipped upside down. Instead, they would probably add on some fuel to that already burning fire.

Whereas my mom and aunts liked to avoid it but more often than not got caught up in the chaos created by dad or uncle Aiden.

As a child I was the youngest. The most shielded. The most protected. By both my parents friend group and my sister's friend group. Even Eli and Landon who couldn't care less about anyone would stop by and pamper me. One would say I was a princess. It made me want to be exactly like how they all thought of me.

A small angel. A little princess.

I tried to be more like my mom and my elder sister Ava. The later was a literal ball of sunshine with great social skills. I tried to act like princess too.

But it all went in vain.

She was Ava Nash. A carbon copy of mom. And I was Ariella Nash. An epitome of lurking darkness like dad.

She was the sun.

I was the moon.

Apart from our similarities in certain physical features we were poles apart. She was the pink princess and I was the black princess. She was an extrovert and I was an introvert. She was everything pure and good and I found peace in chaos and manipulation.

It was hard to accept who I was. But eventually after spending more time with dad.

I didn't have to be like Silver Nash or Ava Nash to fit in. I didn't even have to be Cole Nash to fit in as a Nash. All I need to be is me.

Ariella Nash.

.

I accepted the darkness that lurked within. I loved it. I let it grow. I enjoyed spending time reading books on philosophy, war and chaos like dad.

And most of all I learnt that I had the same obsessive tendencies and strong emotions like dad.

My deviant tastes and want to discover them got me into things I couldn't help but fall deeper in love with.