Nick Eh 30 X Mickey Milkovich

Nick paced back and forth in his bedroom his frustration growing with every step. The echoing sounds of profanity from outside his window were grating on his nerves. People on the street seemed to have lost all manners by cussing nick out and it was driving him crazy 😡

His boyfriend Mick watched him from the comfort of the bed. Seeing Nick like this broke his heart and he knew he had to do something to help his kitten calm down. With a determined look in his eyes Mick got up and approached Nick slowly
"Hey nicky poo" Mick said softly his voice filled with concern. "I know it's been tough lately but let's not let it ruin our day okay?"

Nick sighed his frustration still evident on his face. "It's just... it's so maddening Mick I can't stand the constant cursing and disrespect."
Mick closed the distance between them and gently took Nick's hand in his own. "I get it Nicky poo It bothers me too but we can't control what others do. What we can control is how we react to it."

Nick glanced down at their hands the touch of
Mick's skin against his own instantly starting to soothe the tension in his body. Mick's touch had always had that effect on him grounding him in moments of distress.

Unable to resist any longer Mick leaned in and pressed a sweet tender kiss to Nick's lips. It started off gentle a silent reassurance that they were in this together. As the kiss deepened they lost themselves in the moment finding comfort and solace within each other's arms.

As they pulled away Nick's eyes met Mick's his frustration gradually replaced with fondness and affection. "You always know how to calm me down Micky doo don't you?"

Mick smiled his eyes filled with love. "There's nothing I wouldn't do to make you feel better Nicky poo We're a team remember? Together we can face anything we can never back down and give."
Nick's tense shoulders began to relax as he wrapped his arms around Mick pulling him into a tight embrace. "I'm so lucky to have you Micky dookey.

Your love has the power to heal."
Mick held onto Nick even tighter cherishing the warmth and love they shared. "The feeling is mutual sugar boogers. We'll always be there for each other no matter what."

And from that moment on Nick understood that no matter how loud the chaos might get outside the love he had with Mick was a sanctuary that would always bring him peace. They faced the world together their love serving as a shield against the trials they encountered.
For love knew no bounds and Nick and Mick's love was a force to be reckoned with—a love so strong that it could soothe even the fiercest storms

the end 🥰